+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you Aspergers?

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Question Are you Aspergers?

In my experience, folks on hi-fi forums often seem to suffer from this condition, so try it and see what you score:

http://aspergerstest.net/aq-test/

I scored 10 in the Option 1 test, which is about right, as I'm pretty far from being Aspergers.

Marco.
    "A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

I'm Geoff.

Done a similar test before. Got 22 with this one, 'borderline autistic'........... Hardly!
    Mr. Tact!

Main system: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/One scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/hefty Japanese DD TT and hefty Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. 4 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. TVC stepped attenuator or valve pre-amp or solid state pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/Two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm Grant.

14 for me.. but i'm a nut and hate everyone including myself....bastard
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, SPOTIFY PREMIUM - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED AND FILTERED.

I'm Con.

Default Test result

Got 26 on test 1 oh s...t ,that explains a lot about my son .BUGGER . No one worry I'm fine thanks for asking.lol.

I'm Rich.

Dunno about aspergers but I didn't have sufficient attention span to complete the test. Says a lot about me.
    NEBO 8 - Sat 6th May 2017, St George Hotel, Durham Tees Valley Airport. 10am til late.

See here for details: http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...Airport/page20

Lol!

If there was a test for being a 'zoomer', Grant and I would pass it with flying colours!

Marco.
    "A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

Btw, I'd like to see all the mods take this test!

Marco.

I'm Martin.

I scored a 7. Although I reckon if I had taken the test when I was 18, not 48, I would be up in the borderline area at least. Life has knocked the aspergers out of me lol.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Technics SL1200 with Sumiko h/s & Nagaoka MP50 * Firebottle valve MM phono stage * Parasound CDPi1000 * NVA P90SA passive pre / Krell KSA50S Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S Thompson

Ha! Good one

Marco.

I'm Hugh.

"a borderline indication of an autism spectrum disorder"

Doesn't surprise me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast