+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are you Aspergers?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm joe.

Quote Originally Posted by DSJR View Post

Yeah, we 'Aspies' do like our set routines and when they change, it throws us big-time.
    And yet Dr Who changes constantly! I can barely remember the William Hartnell Doctor (maybe we didn't have a TV then), so Jon Pertwee is the 'right' person in the role for me. Tom Baker seemed OTT, and anyway I was thinking I was bit too old to be watching a kid's programme by the time he took over. Soon after, I was without a TV again, so the Dr Who habit was broken.

I'm Geoff.

I last consciously paid attention to Doctor Who, when Jon Pertwee starred in the early seventies. He was perfect for the role, bringing a humour and eccentricity, that the rather bluff William Hartnell and Patrick Troughton did not have. And Katy Manning was cute.

Since then, I've only seen it when others in our home have watched it and from what I saw, it did not seem as good.

Last edited by walpurgis; 17-07-2017 at 09:49.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Rich.

After observing the behaviour of my brother in law at a recent party I can only assume he is either aspergers or is entirely devoid of tact.

So much so that I now introduce him to people like "this is xxxx, my brother in law, he's a tactless f**ker" so as they don't get offended. My sister seems to love him though
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

+ Reply to Thread