+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arkless 640P phono stage loan list.

I'm Jez.

Default Arkless 640P phono stage loan list.

It's been 6 months or more since my demo unit last went on its rounds so I'm starting a new list here in which people can ask to try it for themselves.

I will need a minimum of four people for this to be tenable.

I'm sure most will have heard of it and be aware of its giant killing reputation... if not, google it. The many, many rave reviews are no doubt more meaningful than me telling you how wonderful it is

You will not often see a manufacturer mention anything negative in what is basically a sales thread... but as the internet can be a harsh mistress with one hell of a long memory, and I've recommended googling it, I'll mention (mainly for those unfamiliar with the saga who may stumble across this "albatross around my neck") that there was an issue with untenably long delivery times around 5 years ago which earned me a personal slagging off on some forums. You will not find anything negative about the actual product, just rave reviews, and such issues are long in the past. You may buy with confidence

MM and MC cartridges are catered for and any loading can be applied using loading plugs. Current price is £225 plus return postage and you need to supply a Cambridge Audio 640P or 651P for conversion.
    Last edited by Arkless Electronics; 14-07-2017 at 17:30.
    Arkless Electronics-Engineered to be better. Tel. 01670 530674 (after 1pm)

Modded Thorens TD150, Audio Technica AT-1005 MkII, Technics EPC-300MC, Arkless Hybrid MC phono stage, Arkless passive pre, Arkless 50WPC Class A SS power amp, (or) Arkless modded Leak Stereo 20, Modded Kef Reference 105/3's
    ReVox PR99, Studer B62, Ferrograph Series 7, Tandberg TCD440, Hitachi FT-5500MkI, also FT-5500MkII
    Digital: Yamaha CDR-HD1500 (Digital Swiss army knife-CD recorder, player, hard drive, DAC and ADC in one), PC files via 24/96 sound card and SPDIF, modded Philips CD850, modded Philips CD104, modded DPA Little Bit DAC. Sennheiser HD580 cans with Arkless Headphone amp.
    Cables- free interconnects that come with CD players, mains leads from B&Q, dead kettles etc, extension leads from Tesco

I'm Peter.

Hi Jez,

I missed out on this offer last time. Is there any chance of being on the list this time? Always looking for perfection.... but does it exist??

Let me know either way and I'll PM you.

Peter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm Jez.

That's Peter "Boyse6748" first on the list then

Modded Thorens TD150, Audio Technica AT-1005 MkII, Technics EPC-300MC, Arkless Hybrid MC phono stage, Arkless passive pre, Arkless 50WPC Class A SS power amp, (or) Arkless modded Leak Stereo 20, Modded Kef Reference 105/3's
    ReVox PR99, Studer B62, Ferrograph Series 7, Tandberg TCD440, Hitachi FT-5500MkI, also FT-5500MkII
    Digital: Yamaha CDR-HD1500 (Digital Swiss army knife-CD recorder, player, hard drive, DAC and ADC in one), PC files via 24/96 sound card and SPDIF, modded Philips CD850, modded Philips CD104, modded DPA Little Bit DAC. Sennheiser HD580 cans with Arkless Headphone amp.
    Cables- free interconnects that come with CD players, mains leads from B&Q, dead kettles etc, extension leads from Tesco

I'm Peter.

Thanks Jez,

Quite excited

Let me know if you need more info.

Peter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bigman80 Guest

Suppose I still not allowed an audition?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm Jez.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    Suppose I still not allowed an audition?

Just like Ford always send their stuff to BMW's marketing department and say "Hi guys, how about you write an unbiased review of the Ford V the BMW hatchback?"
    Daftee

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Arkless Electronics View Post
    Just like Ford always send their stuff to BMW's marketing department and say "Hi guys, how about you write an unbiased review of the Ford V the BMW hatchback?"
    Daftee
    Hahaha, I like that.

I'm Jez.

Right folks does anyone else want to hear the best budget phono stage around? It won't be going anywhere unless I get a minimum of 4 interested people.

I'm Kevin.

Stick me on the list I'd like to hear what it can do.

I'm AndyElectroNumpty.

Seems to be a ridiculous amount of raving on those forums due to certain influences. Very unhealthy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast