Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DQ

I'm Simon.

Wishing him a speedy recovery
    Kuzma Stabi/S 12", (LP12-bastard) DC motor and optical tacho psu, Benz LP, Paradise (phonostage). MB-Pro, Brooklyn dac and psu, Bruno Putzeys balanced pre, mod86p dual mono amps, Yamaha NS1000m

I'm Brian.

An awful thing to happen to anyone . I hope DQ makes a swift recovery , his family needs him .
    Regards
    Brian

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment . (Rumi )

Korus Computer Audio music server
    JustBoom DAC . HRT Musicstreamer 2
    Amplifier : Sony TA FB740R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Western Electric 16AG

I'm Chris.

I had many arguments with the guy but actually respect his political views (agree with some of them)

Anyone who knows me, understands I'm a bit of a wind up merchant but wish nothing but the best to Dan and his family for a quick and full recovery.

We may act like cvnts online but most of us are actually pretty decent in real life.

Get well Dan (you ambulance chasing twat )

I'm Neil.

Very late to this sad news.

I don't know DQ, have had no contact with him, but I am aware of some of the issues, but now is most definitely not the time to keep stoking whatever fires of animosity exist.

I will add DQ and his wife and family to my daily prayer list - already started - and I wish him a full recovery and a speedy one.

A very good friend of mine nearly died from a stroke, it was seriously touch and go, but, and it has taken time, he has made a nearly full recovery to the point there isn't much he can't do now that he could before the stroke.

So if you are maybe reading this Anna there is most definitely hope that Daniel will make a pretty full recovery. Have hope.

May the Lord Bless you and keep you, May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and give you Peace - Healing and Blessing.

God Bless.
    Regards Neil

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123