Hi Folks,

I recently bought a pair of IMF speakers at a local auction. I mistakenly assumed they were model TLS80. But they are not. Although very similar in appearance there are some distinct differences. The badge on the front says just IMF, rather than IMF Electronics, which usually appears on the TLS80 cabinets. The port at the bottom of the cabinet does not have the central division. They are on castors, which I am 99% certain are factory fitted. The label on the back says they are type MDKT. They stand 40" high.

It would be great if I could find out what MDKT stands for.

I have found one completed listing on ebay where the seller refers to them as Professional Monitors, and also some guy in New Zealand mentioning he has bought a pair (also assuming they were TLS80s). There is a dedicated website for IMF electronics (http://www.imf-electronics.com) but it makes no mention of the type MDKT (unfortunately, neither does it have a Contact page or email address).

So I am now at a bit of a dead-end. If anyone has any info on these it would be greatly appreciated.

front.jpgbadge.jpgsansgrille.jpgdrivers.jpglabel.jpg