+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My summer on the North Sea coast (Schleswig-Holstein, Germany)

I'm Werner.

Default My summer on the North Sea coast (Schleswig-Holstein, Germany)

When viewing this shared album in a browser, the chronological order is reversed: The latest picture is on top. Hope it doesn’t bother you to read my picture descriptions and comments in German. This album is shared with friends and family.

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0g5qXGF1GUZtdG

Clicking on an image switches to full screen mode, including my image description. Scroll to the left or the right for the previous or the next picture respectively.

Most of the pictures were taken with my ancient Apple iPhone 4, some with my iPad Air.

Enjoy!
    Mac OS X iTunes → Schiit Bifrost DAC → Yamaha AX-592 → Triangle Zays XS Grand Angle | AKG K712 Pro headphones | my last.fm profile

I'm Nigel.

Very nice photos Werner,

Takes me back to summer holidays in Eckernförde in the mid 70's, we were near Hohne at that time, happy memories.

Nigel

I'm Geoff.

Yes. Very nice. The cat looks a bit too smug though!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Werner.

Geoff,
    Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Yes. Very nice. The cat looks a bit too smug though!
    do you mean the gray-tinted small tiger, sitting on the bed? Joy’s an attached, timid and trusting animal. A few years ago she was hit by a car and got seriously injured at the hip.
    Mac OS X iTunes → Schiit Bifrost DAC → Yamaha AX-592 → Triangle Zays XS Grand Angle | AKG K712 Pro headphones | my last.fm profile

I'm James.

Looks quiet.
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

Second System : Goldring Lenco GL75 / AT95EX / Pioneer SX590 / Spendor SP2

I'm Werner.

James,
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    Looks quiet.
    yes, this is one of the major reasons I decided to spend the summer here. Other reasons: air quality (I suffer from asthma, COPD and lung emphysema) and fine temperatures compared to the heat waves in Central Europe.

I'm Simon.

Did you visit the Elbphilharmonie Werner? It looks a fascinating building. Great photos again. I love the open spaces of northern Germany and the Baltic (Ost See).
    Simon.

I'm Werner.

Simon,
    Quote Originally Posted by cuddles View Post
    Did you visit the Elbphilharmonie Werner?
    no, not yet. Currently I enjoy the silence, seclusion and the unpopulated, open space here. Hamburg is a huge, loud, crowded and busy metropole.

Maybe in a few months, during winter or spring time, I’ll visit Hamburg, after the dust will have settled down, the troubles of my resettlement shall be over and I’ll eventually feel familiar in my new small flat.

Werner.
    Last edited by Werner Berghofer; 08-08-2017 at 13:58.

I'm Mark.

I appreciate the architecture you have photographed - some very nice buildings and details.

I was hoping to see further photos of the bouldering and whether the lady got off the ground !

Thanks for sharing these with everyone.

I'm Werner.

Mark,
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinyl turner View Post
    I was hoping to see further photos of the bouldering and whether the lady got off the ground !
    oh, Daniela just made some fun during a hike with her sister back home in the mountainous Tyrol. She just added two photos to my album to show a contrasting, very different landscape.

Thank you for watching these pictures. For me it creates a feeling of being connected with other people, knowing some kind folks out there enjoy my photographs.

Werner.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast