+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [FS] Cartridge Alignment protractors

I'm David.

Default [FS] Cartridge Alignment protractors

As a one time professional cartridge reviewer I needed a reliable, quick and good method of setting cartridge overhang for minimum tracking error. I used the Elite alignment gauges for both headhsell mounted and fixed headhsell arms with great success. The headshell version in particular is crafty in letting you load the shell and cartridge into the protractor to set a precise measurement from the moulded rules. The 'IEC plug-in' version for fixed headshell arms comes with a list of common cartridge dimensions to ease the alignment process.

I've one smartly-boxed IEC and one scruffily-boxed standard alignment gauge for sale at £15 plus postage each. I've also enough bits to make up a standard alignment kit - this has a much higher quality plastics alignment gauge in black on white and white on black for £12.50 plus postage. All have a good number of graphs remaining on the pads and these can be templated and copied easily enough.

PM if interested and we can work out what post service suits budgets and time scales. Pictures are intentionally dull so you can see full details on the white cards.

I'm David.

The IEC version is now surely taken - both standard headshell versions still available.
    DGP

I'm David.

Boxed headshell version still available - others gone - save it from the 'bay
    DGP

+ Reply to Thread