+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AOS Member ''jason''

I'm Shane.

Default AOS Member ''jason''

Whatever happened to Jason? (Based in West Yorkshire)

His last activity here on AOS, was approx 2 years ago.

Bought a few speakers from Jason in the past. The transaction was always smooth and straight forward. His packaging skills was absolutely legendary!!

I sincerely hope the man is well.

S.

I'm Geoff.

If I've got the right Jason, he didn't really post here other than to trade stuff Shane. And not for a while either. Maybe he's found somewhere more lucrative or run out of gear .
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Shane.

His username on here was also his name.

S.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    If I've got the right Jason, he didn't really post here other than to trade stuff Shane. And not for a while either. Maybe he's found somewhere more lucrative or run out of gear .
    I'm guessing Shane us referring to Jason who used to do the dioramas using Action Men (which sounds shit until you saw them, they were works of art).

If so that is weird as something (can't recall what) reminded me of him just yesterday. Hope he is okay. He was a good bloke.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Shane.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I'm guessing Shane us referring to Jason who used to do the dioramas using Action Men (which sounds shit until you saw them, they were works of art).

If so that is weird as something (can't recall what) reminded me of him just yesterday. Hope he is okay. He was a good bloke.

That's the one.

S.

+ Reply to Thread