+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gardening thread.....

I'm Grant.

Default The Gardening thread.....

Been doing as much as i can which aint much today as its nice without being too hot

Cut back the rosa regosa's so i can get up the back without ripping myself up, and cut one bit of grass...plus a little weeding. Not too shabby for me

Looking a bit better
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, SPOTIFY PREMIUM - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED AND FILTERED.

I'm Geoff.

Done bugger all so far today. May do a bit yet.
    Mr. Tact!

Main system: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/One scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/hefty Japanese DD TT and hefty Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. 4 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. TVC stepped attenuator or valve pre-amp or solid state pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/Two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm Grant.

Done a bit more. Cut top grass and topped weeds with mower on way back lol

Lovely blues sky first for several weeks

Regards,
    Grant ....

DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, SPOTIFY PREMIUM - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED AND FILTERED.

I'm Geoff.

Is that your playpen to the right Grant?
    Mr. Tact!

Main system: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/One scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/hefty Japanese DD TT and hefty Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. 4 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. TVC stepped attenuator or valve pre-amp or solid state pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/Two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm Grant.

In a way it was... its the disabled ramp. I tied green netting over the sides to stop grandkids falling through years ago. stuff has lasted well and i think it blends in better so left it
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Geoff.

Just spent twenty minutes gathering all the chopped ivy in the garden and putting in one pile. Soaked in sweat now. Too hot!

I'll have to start burning it tomorrow. Best not do it today with all the neighbours home with windows open.
    Mr. Tact!

I'm Grant.

pick a day when everyone has their washing out mate thats what folk seem to do around here
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    pick a day when everyone has their washing out mate thats what folk seem to do around here
    Strangely (or perhaps not), I'm the only one around here that uses a washing line. Guess the locals just bung it all in the dryer.
    Mr. Tact!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

What's all this with 'The Gardening thread.....' - and it being made a sticky to boot!

In case you haven't guessed, I loath gardening and only mow the grass because I have the neighbours to think of.
    Have you listened to this month's choice in the Album Club?

Barry

I'm Grant.

I love gardening, but cant do much these days. Enjoyed it yesterday. Its a sticky for now to see if there are any gardeners out there, and not couch potatoes lol
    Regards,
    Grant ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast