+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 104 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gardening thread.....

I'm Geoff.

Just finished cutting the hedges and lawns. Dusty and tired now. Nothing else to report.

I'm sorted.

Just took me watch off to go out and do a bit then the UPS man knocked on the door..

I'm Dave.

With the wind from the North, I could have a sodding great bonfire, as the smoke blows across the fields. The bonfire was approx 15ft diameter and as tall as me. All gone now..

I'm Graham.

I'm not much of a gardener, but SWMBO wins all the competitions so I have to try and not appear too ignorant. I have enormous respect for people who can visualise what a garden will look like once it has grown from seedling stage to full maturity. It's a gift.
    GrahamS - It's not what you hear that counts, it's what you think you hear........

Present Kit: NAD 326BEE, NAD C515BEE CD player, JVC QL-7 DD turntable, JVC Tonearm, Shure M97Ve, Audio Technica AT95EX, Pickering V15, JVC Z1E, Wharfedale Diamond 230s, Visual Rio interconnects and My Ears.

I'm Geoff.

Just been in the garden watching a False Widow spider murdering a Bluebottle fly. It was quite fascinating.

Plenty of biting spiders here. I see false widows comonly and woodlouse spiders. Both are venomous, but symptoms are usually not much.

I'm sorted.

Gave the weeds, sorry, lawn a trim today (borders are full of weeds to but it’s all green stuff anyway) Now I’m drinking that Guinness

I'm Geoff.

My flower beds were so bad, I weedkillered the whole lot and dug it over once everything started dying off.

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    My flower beds were so bad, I weedkillered the whole lot and dug it over once everything started dying off.
    Which weedkiller do you use? I got some Resolva 'Xtra Tough' (oh really?) which seems to do absolutely nothing

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Which weedkiller do you use? I got some Resolva 'Xtra Tough' (oh really?) which seems to do absolutely nothing
    I find napalm and Agent 'Orange' to be quite effective.
    Barry

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Just Tesco's own brand glyphosate concentrate. Mixed it and used a big sprayer. You see little happening for a week or two, then it all starts dying.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 104 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast