+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: The Gardening thread.....

I'm Geoff.

Used to do 150 pound reps on the gym bench. Might struggle a bit now.

I'm Grant.

thunder storm at moment.. torrential rain... theres been a few poor souls dressed in very little struggling up road in near see-through clothes
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, SPOTIFY - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm charming.

ĎConifer cornerí gets its annual haircut

Before

After

I'm Geoff.

At least you've got some green stuff. Mine's gone! I got so fed up with the weeds, I weedkillered everything in the flowerbeds apart from a couple of tall roses. Still got lawns to mow though.

I'm charming.

Fighting a losing battle with stuff coming through from the rain forest next door, every handful of stuff I picked up had brambles in it, some of it like barbed wire.

I'm Steve.

Sorry Roy, I thought 'Conifer corner' looked better in the 'before' picture. Looks more like a 'Muller Corner now. Maybe it just needs a few days to grow into its new look.

Sometimes things look better with some growth. A few years ago I worked with a young lad who had this weird hairstyle which made his head the shape of a lightbulb, and I constantly took the mickey. One day he came into work having shaved it all off. And you know what? His head was still the shape of a lightbulb. I felt so sorry for him I never took the mickey again, apart from criticising his sawing skills by asking him if he was sure he was left handed and had he ever tried using his right hand.

He grew into quite an angry young man. I think it was more to do with the poor wages than his head shape.
    'I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested'

I'm charming.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Sorry Roy, I thought 'Conifer corner' looked better in the 'before' picture. Looks more like a 'Muller Corner now. Maybe it just needs a few days to grow into its new look.

Yes I did go in a bit hard but Iím sure itíll soon recover, was getting me monies worth out of councils green bin collection as I pay extra for that.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Yes I did go in a bit hard but I’m sure it’ll soon recover, was getting me monies worth out of councils green bin collection as I pay extra for that.
    Since the council brought a fee in for collection of garden waste, what I can't take to the tip gets burnt! (bugger the neighbours )

I'm Geoff.

This is the current burn pile. About half a ton! Mostly Ivy chopped off adjoining walls and fences. I may start on it this afternoon.

I'm charming.

Iím in Egypt for 2 weeks now so the garden can please itself!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast