+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best Ready Meals

I'm Justin.

Default The Best Ready Meals

Are Charlie Bigham ready meals the best 'fresh' ones or am I wrong?

Are Cook the best frozen ready meals or am I wrong?

What's yer fave ready meal?

Mine changes over time but Bigham's Fish Pie is great. Hard to beat that when trying at home.
    Black and blue and broken bones - you left me here - I'm all alone. My little piggy needed something new.

I'm Geoff.

Never eat ready made frozen meals myself. The grand kids like the Iceland roast chicken dinners though.
    Mr. Tact!

Main system: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/One scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/hefty Japanese DD TT and hefty Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. 4 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. TVC stepped attenuator or valve pre-amp or solid state pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/Two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm Mark.

Default The Best Ready Meals

Are you posting this pissed by any chance? If not I would seriously consider....

(P.S. The aforementioned C.B. Is not frozen)

100% Analogue

I'm Grant.

dont eat them now. Aldi used to do some excellent lowish cal ones with tons of fresh veg in but typically anything I like doesnt last long
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, SPOTIFY PREMIUM - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED AND FILTERED.

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by YNWaN View Post
    Are you posting this pissed by any chance? If not I would seriously consider....

(P.S. The aforementioned C.B. Is not frozen)
    I know. Read my post. Have you been drinking?
    Black and blue and broken bones - you left me here - I'm all alone. My little piggy needed something new.

I'm Justin.

YNWaN - Cook is a brand of frozen ready meals in case you didn't know and I identify Bigham's as 'fresh'. Does that help?

I'm James.

I see your a Waitrose shopper Justin. Whilst your in Waitrose, may I suggest the Pieminister pies ,they are excellent!
    VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T Tonearm / 2M Black /Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Spendor SP2

I'm Justin.

Yup they are. Sainsbury's do Bigham too.

The Bigham Steak and Ale is good you just have to buy two in one go for 50p more than two Pieministers. I have just eaten one two nights on the trot. And you get free Ramekins which are very useful for ham, egg and cheese bakes

I'm Phil.

we have a lot of ready meals and I find Sainsbury and Tesco make some lovely ready meals . as does the co-op
    modwright 36.5 DM /MSB s200 , / Marantz sa8005/bel canto 3.5, vbs , bel canto fm1
    sonos, . dct300/ /isotek sigmas /rfc/chord epic cabling/Kimber select/ proac studio 125

I'm Geoff.

Who sells decent Scotch Eggs these days? Supermarket examples are disgusting! Rather partial to a nice one.
    Mr. Tact!

Main system: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/One scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/hefty Japanese DD TT and hefty Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. 4 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. TVC stepped attenuator or valve pre-amp or solid state pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/Two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast