+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Angle Audio MM/MC Phono Stage

I'm Mick.

Default Angle Audio MM/MC Phono Stage

Amazing little phono stage. Think it was the reference model. Look at the reviews as they punch well above their weight. This was upgraded at the time of purchase and has switchable MM/MC and also a upgraded battery that allows upto 8hrs run time. This allows the cleaner sound without the power supply. Comes with upgraded power supply that charges quickly. Only selling as I have got the upgrade bug and fancy spending some money and trying something different.

Still selling with this spec around £329 so grab a bargain.

£150

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Dubster68; 03-07-2017 at 19:37.
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Mick.

Open to reasonable offers as I need to move it on
    Last edited by Dubster68; 08-07-2017 at 12:44.
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Mick.

Bump

I'm Mick.

Now reduced for a quick sale £125

I'm Mick.

Open to reasonable offers

I'm Mick.

Now sold pending payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

+ Reply to Thread