+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Isonoe Black Feet New

I'm Mick.

Default Isonoe Black Feet New

Bought for a new project but never used. Only opened to photograph. Grab a bargain as these are getting hard to get hold of in black. I paid £135 2 months ago and it was a pain finding them in stock.

£90 delivered 1st Class signed for
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Mick.

Open to reasonable offers as I need to move it on
    Last edited by Dubster68; 08-07-2017 at 12:44.
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Mick.

Bumpty bump

I'm Jonathan.

pm sent

I'm Mick.

And replied sir

I'm Mick.

Now Sold

+ Reply to Thread