Hi Neil. Rumour says this is a minor classic in the making. Is it? Rare as hen's teeth and not seen on on the auction site for years. Can you shed any light please? Thanks. Seymour.

Hello Seymour.
Here's everything online I could find; best I can do I'm afraid:
You can rework the transformer inside for 100, 120, or 220 volts and change the de-emphasis between 75 µS and 50 µS. The audio op-amp is a 5532. Four ceramic filters. There is easy access to both sides of the board for upgrades. Fixed and variable outputs. Level control on the rear panel. Defeatable muting level control on the front." Our contributor Greg says, "I would say that the T-14 is a pretty nice-sounding tuner. The bass gives up a little richness to the Accuphase T-100 I had, but all in all, I would say that it is a pretty good performer, and the sound is surprisingly refined and rich to boot." The T-14 is seen on eBay only once a year or even less, with sale prices of $75-150 most likely.

July 4th 2017 @ 10:42 ..... Just spotted one (and the only one) in Germany at https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-...63769-172-9302

Neil