+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Photobucket.

I'm Martin.

staying away from their crappy site in droves ought to work.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Jez.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    staying away from their crappy site in droves ought to work.
    I would have thought 99.9% of those they have tried to hold to ransom will do just that and that they have signed their own death warrant but something like a hack or virus that holds them to ransom would be nice!!
    Arkless Electronics-Engineered to be better. Tel. 01670 530674 (after 1pm)

Modded Thorens TD150, Audio Technica AT-1005 MkII, Technics EPC-300MC, Arkless Hybrid MC phono stage, Arkless passive pre, Arkless 50WPC Class A SS power amp, (or) Arkless modded Leak Stereo 20, Modded Kef Reference 105/3's
    ReVox PR99, Studer B62, Ferrograph Series 7, Tandberg TCD440, Hitachi FT-5500MkI, also FT-5500MkII
    Digital: Yamaha CDR-HD1500 (Digital Swiss army knife-CD recorder, player, hard drive, DAC and ADC in one), PC files via 24/96 sound card and SPDIF, modded Philips CD850, modded Philips CD104, modded DPA Little Bit DAC. Sennheiser HD580 cans with Arkless Headphone amp.
    Cables- free interconnects that come with CD players, mains leads from B&Q, dead kettles etc, extension leads from Tesco

I'm Jez.

Hmm... Maybe I'm missing something obvious here but it would appear that unless editing rights are restored to old threads it is not possible to delete the old images (now ransom demands from photocunts of course) or add new ones!!?? Disaster if that's the case!

Modded Thorens TD150, Audio Technica AT-1005 MkII, Technics EPC-300MC, Arkless Hybrid MC phono stage, Arkless passive pre, Arkless 50WPC Class A SS power amp, (or) Arkless modded Leak Stereo 20, Modded Kef Reference 105/3's
    ReVox PR99, Studer B62, Ferrograph Series 7, Tandberg TCD440, Hitachi FT-5500MkI, also FT-5500MkII
    Digital: Yamaha CDR-HD1500 (Digital Swiss army knife-CD recorder, player, hard drive, DAC and ADC in one), PC files via 24/96 sound card and SPDIF, modded Philips CD850, modded Philips CD104, modded DPA Little Bit DAC. Sennheiser HD580 cans with Arkless Headphone amp.
    Cables- free interconnects that come with CD players, mains leads from B&Q, dead kettles etc, extension leads from Tesco

I'm gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkless Electronics View Post
    Hmm... Maybe I'm missing something obvious here but it would appear that unless editing rights are restored to old threads it is not possible to delete the old images (now ransom demands from photocunts of course) or add new ones!!?? Disaster if that's the case!
    There's a 24 hour limit on editing an AOS post. Unless the powers that be intervene.

I'm Jez.

Quote Originally Posted by jandl100 View Post
    There's a 24 hour limit on editing an AOS post. Unless the powers that be intervene.
    Yes indeed I had forgotten until I tried to begin fixing things... I strongly believe we therefore need the powers that be to intervene otherwise non of the now defunct threads can be repaired! I can't even delete a thread and start a replacement one! (not that I would be willing to go that far).
    At present then all of my "advertising" in my trade area on AOS, in the form of photos accompanying threads, showing products and showing rebuilds stage by stage etc, are fucked!!

I'm Martin.

I'm afraid restoring editing rights is beyond the power of a mere moderator. Needs the site admin access. We'll sort something out.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Deleted.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do about this!
    Account Deleted

I'm Jez.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I'm afraid restoring editing rights is beyond the power of a mere moderator. Needs the site admin access. We'll sort something out.
    I do hope so!

I'm Grant.

Mods can put pics in for you I guess depending on how many. You would need to contact one who is willing. Not sure admin can change the access as you would need mod rights to do it
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Jez.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Mods can put pics in for you I guess depending on how many. You would need to contact one who is willing. Not sure admin can change the access as you would need mod rights to do it
    So give us all mod rights if that's what it takes! Or at least temporarily while we sort photos... or at least for trade members...It will take me hours to sort this myself so I wouldn't impose such a thing on anyone else... I have many more photos on hard drive than I used in threads so where it may say "observe the leaky cap at top left which was replaced first" I will have to go through loads of photos to find the one matching the caption for a start!
    If this cannot be sorted it is in effect all my advertising permanently fucked!!
    Surely just the "remove editing rights after 24 hours" feature can just be switched off?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast