+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Photobucket.

I'm Neil.

Mine are all gone as well. They must have done that yesterday. Been with photo bucket since 2008/9 so I have hundreds of images out there, all gone now

Certainly I can probably replace some on here, but can I be bothered ? Nope. Guess my for sale ads will have to be deleted now.
    Regards Neil

I'm Paul.

That's the end of my gallery thread. I'd be grateful if a mod could delete the entire thread please.

I'm Neil.

I'm Grant.

this one I have uploaded to site in an album to prove the system works and can be used by members

no image hoster was used.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

Whilst this manoeuvre by Photobucket has broken links on literally millions of forum posts worldwide, I have noticed that some images I have posted are still intact.
    I have a theory that the broken links were all made by users clicking the links box to the right of the image.

A little while ago I noticed that images I was posting were giving access to my Photobucket library, and all you had to do was click on the image in a forum post.
    The only way I could stop this happening was to right click on the image in Photobucket, and use the Copy Image Location button.
    I then go to the forum post, use the insert image button, then paste the image location details. It's these images that still appear where I've posted them.
    Chris

Common sense isn't anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    this one I have uploaded to site in an album to prove the system works and can be used by members

no image hoster was used.
    I see no image Grant.
    Chris

I'm Grant.

showing for me chris
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

here is another
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    showing for me chris
    They're showing for me now.
    I must have snuck in before you'd added the images.
    Chris

I'm Grant.

thats good... well its another way to get images into the sales ad. no excuses folk
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast