+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Photobucket.

I'm Rich.

Default Photobucket.

Looks like these lot are now demanding money for hosting images posted to 3rd party sites.

As such every image I've ever uploaded here as been replaced with a shitty message from them.

Pardon my French but fuck you photobucket, fuck you.
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

I'm Grant.

I pay a small fee to imageshack and get a great service. not used the bucket much for years.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Rich.

I'd imagine all other images uploaded by photobucket users here are similarly being held to ransom.

Why can't we just post our pics direct here and have to use these shitty services which hold us to ransom.

I'm Geoff.

I mentioned this earlier this evening. Now introducing charges I can understand, but applying this retrospectively is outrageous.

It's an American company of course, so mercinary and unscrupulous business practises are to be expected. They've probably been planning this all along.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

costs a lot I guess. You can put pics on here although they come out as thumbnails I think initially.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Peter.

Same here. Just enrolled with Imgur, and got as far as getting a few images onto my account there, but can't manage to get them linked to my advert in private exhibitions.

I'm Geoff.

Try Tinypic. The ads will drive you nuts, but it works, is free and requires no account or sign up.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Shane.

Photofuckit more like!!

S.

I'm Rich.

I'm fuming, I've used them since joining here and now every fuckin pic is screwed. Bastards. 39.99 a sodding month to use my own bloody pic.

I seriously hope they fucking choke...

I'm Grant.

mine is nothing like that
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast