+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted Records.

I'm Paul.

Default Wanted Records.

Bit of an eclectic mix but does anyone have any of the following albums,artist, or labels (Must be in mint condition) they would like to sell?

a) Hans Zimmer - The Dark Knight Rises.
    b) Stanley Black.
    c) Ted Heath.
    d) Benny Goodman.
    e) Any London record label pressings.
    f) Phase4 labels.

Thanks

Note:- Records only no cds.
    HI-FI SYSTEM:-
    Revox B250 Amp.
    Revox PR 99 mk2 R2R.
    Revox B126 C/D Player.
    Yamaha GT2000 T/Table with Shure MKIV Cartridge and Jeco VN-45HE SAS/R Stylus.
    Bang & Olufsen Beolab18's and the 19 Sub Speakers.

A/V 5.1 System :-
    Soundsend Wisa box.
    Harmen Kardon front and rear satellite.
    Legend 10.2 Silverback Active Centre.

I'm Grant.

used to collect London records. its very difficult to find mint stuff. you might have to accept ex+
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    used to collect London records. its very difficult to find mint stuff. you might have to accept ex+
    Mint is a dangerous grade. Basically it don't really exist. Well, very very rarely on second hand vinyl.
    "lack of passion is fatal"

Vinyl: Thorens TD-124mk2 / SME-312 Aluminium 'special' / SME M2-9R / STEREO: Etsuro Urushi Cobalt / Shure M3D / Ortofon SPU A95 / Cartridge Man Music Master / Shure - SC35C (US) / SAEC C3 MC MONO: Miyajima Zero B 0.7mil mono / Miyajima Premium 1.0 / Amps & SUTs: Radford STA25 mk3 / AD Audio 'Satchmo2' pre & LCR phono / Hashimoto HM-7 SUT / ETR-MONO SUT Digital: Audio Note 4.1 (with DAC5 upgrades) DAC / Roon / Tidal Speakers: Tannoy 12" MGs' in RFC custom 'Rutland' Cabinets with RFC crossovers / Tannoy ST-100 Super Tweeters Cables: LFD Grainless phono / RFC Mercury / Duelund DCA16GA tinned copper / Kimber 12TC / SW1X Audio Design USB-SPdif / Duelund DCA20GA interconnects / SW1X Audio SPDIF Aero 6 / Mains Power Conditioner / Box Furniture rack / Audiodesk Systeme Vinyl Cleaner / a very beautiful & understanding Wife!

I'm Paul.

OK, Lets go with near mint as well.
    Revox B250 Amp.
    Revox PR 99 mk2 R2R.
    Revox B126 C/D Player.

Soundsend Wisa box.

I'm Sean.

I've got a copy of Benny Goodman A legendary Performer which from memory looks close to mint (I'm not at home at the moment). I got it with some other stuff and never played it so I would need to clean it and give it a listen if you were interested. Alternatively if you want to take a gamble you can have it for the price of postage on the basis I don't clean/listen to it - I think I still have packaging from records I bought from Struth, otherwise I would need to charge another £1 for a new mailer.

I'm Grant.

still got quite a few London ones.. about 8 but none are nmint/nmint alas... sorry. London covers rarely survive in nmint. they were pretty flimsey
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Paul.

Thanks all, I would really only be interested in purchases of say 10 or more albums just to save on postage rather than single purchases.
    Revox B250 Amp.
    Revox PR 99 mk2 R2R.
    Revox B126 C/D Player.

Soundsend Wisa box.

I'm Simon.

I've got The Dark Knight Rises on black. Have only played it once when purchased a few years back, doubt it's mint (not many are these days, sadly) but should be in excellent condition. If you're interested I can dig it out, clean it on my RCM and give it a test play to give a proper detailed review of condition.

I'm Paul.

Default Update

Hello all ,

My new revised vinyl wants list is as follows:-

a) Anything on the ' Chasing The Dragon ' label.
    b) Ted Heath.
    c) Stanley Black.

b&c can be in multiples to save on postage.

Thank you.
    Revox B250 Amp.
    Revox PR 99 mk2 R2R.
    Revox B126 C/D Player.

Soundsend Wisa box.

+ Reply to Thread