+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Stewart 'Lodgesound' RIP

I'm Charlie.

Sadly Stewart's studio in his beloved Lodge is no more. Many of his machines have now been relocated to the BFI, where his colleagues have put small plaques on the machines and now use them in his old work place. They will be used to restore many more films, TV programmes, radio episodes and sound tracks. Some of his machines have been bequeathed to close friends and colleagues, so that they will be used by people who will treasure and value them. Hopefully some of them will reappear at Scalford in the future, so that his influence can carry on in the future.

I'm Alan.

Well his spirit lives on in his equipment and their memories of him, so glad to hear his equipment has been put to good use and can be enjoyed by others.
    Thanks for the update Charlie
    Alan
    Turntable - Garrard 401/Jelco 750L/Ortofon Kontrapunkt B, Pioneer PLC 590, Micro Sieki MA505 , Denon DL103R - DIY Paradise Phono stage - Reel 2 Reel Studer A810, Otari MX55,Tascam BR20, Revox A77, B77, PR99, TEAC X1000 & 3440, Digital HTPC / Young Dac - Preamp - DIY B4, 821, Power Amp's DIY Avondale NCC300 Mono Block, Speakers Wilmslow Kit Volt BM220.8 / Scanspeak D2905/9500

I'm matt.

Quote Originally Posted by 337alant View Post
    Well his spirit lives on in his equipment and their memories of him, so glad to hear his equipment has been put to good use and can be enjoyed by others.
    Thanks for the update Charlie
    Alan
    +1

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

Thats good to hear.
    A...
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

I'm Josie.

That's good to hear, thanks for the update, Charlie.
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

Just popped in to find this thread. My sincerest condolences to his family and work colleagues.

I never knew the man, but enjoyed reading his posts and the odd short chat as he was from a side of the industry I'd never really immersed myself in back in the analogue days and probably should have.

How very, very sad...
    Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234