+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello!

I'm Robert.

Default Hello!

Hi, my name is Robert, I am from Plymouth U.K, I have a JVC A-X2 Super A with two RAM Electronics Bookshelf MkII and two Bookshelf MkI's, one of which unfortunately has developed a rattle, I bought them to replace my dads amp and speakers, (A-X2 and two RAM CD20s) Hi, my name is Robert, I am from Plymouth U.K, I have a JVC A-X2 Super A with two RAM Electronics Bookshelf MkII and two Bookshelf MkI's, one of which unfortunately has developed a rattle, I bought them to replace my dads amp and speakers, (A-X2 and two RAM CD20s) that I looked after and returned to him when he got his own place where he can listen to music. I have a wide taste in music and tend to go through phases of listening to different genres (although to be honest I find genres baffling).

I'm Rob.

Hi to one Robert....from another.

Are you intending to up-grade your system, if so what are you tempted to do first? What sort of music are you listening to presently?
    Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

https://youtu.be/ZCBe7-6rw4M

No Highs...No Lows....It Must Be Bose!

I'm Geoff.

Hello Robert. Welcome to AOS.

Your rattling speaker may be fixable. Try asking questions in the Past Masters section. I'm sure members can advise.

There's plenty going on here, so take a look around and join in the chat. If you're not that familiar with Hi-Fi it doesn't matter, everybody is welcome.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Robert.

Apologies for the slow welcome - been a bit busy.

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread