+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: New Footy Season 2017/18 ..How's your team doing?

I'm Robin.

McGregor has now signed, looks like we will building from the back

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    McGregor has now signed, looks like we will building from the back
    Expecting Fod to leave. He fell out with everyone.
    A few fans not happy about him but time to draw a line under what happened
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/M55E/EMOTIVA XPS1 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, DEEZER HiFi - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

The McGregor one's been on the cards for a while. If he's still as good as he once was, it'll be a good signing. Meanwhile, we've just made one of our best signings of the season, by holding onto one of our best players:

"Tom Rogic has signed a new five-year contract which will see him remain at the club until at least the summer of 2022".

The boy is pure class. I'd say he's currently worth in the region of 10-15m [with the potential to become a 30-40m player, in a bigger league]. He could easily play for one of the top six teams in the EPL.

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    The McGregor one's been on the cards for a while. If he's still as good as he once was, it'll be a good signing. Meanwhile, we've just made one of our best signings of the season, by holding onto one of our best players:

"Tom Rogic has signed a new five-year contract which will see him remain at the club until at least the summer of 2022".

The boy is pure class. I'd say he's currently worth in the region of 10-15m [with the potential to become a 30-40m player, in a bigger league]. He could easily play for one of the top six teams in the EPL.

Marco.
    He’s a good player but rarely plays for 90 minutes.

He has been lately. For example, he finished the game last weekend against Aberdeen. It's certainly not a fitness issue, probably more down to Rodgers 'shuffling the pack' at that point in games, once he's done his bit, to allow someone like Sinclair to come on and change things.

Marco.

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

Cool Beers for the World Cup!

Ordered this cool selection of beers for the World Cup, which kicks off on 14th June, from Beers of Europe:

Contains 1 each of the following beers:-

Amazon Beer Forest Pilsen (Brazil)

Asahi (Japan)

Baltika No3 Classic Lager (Russia)

Brok Export (Poland)

Brutal Brewing Pistonhead Kustom Lager (Sweden)

Casablanca (Morocco)

Chili Beer (Mexico)

Coopers Pale Ale (Australia)

Cusquena (Peru)

Flensburger Pilsener (Germany)

Gordons Tulip Glass 0.33l

Guinness Foreign Extra Stout 325ml (Nigeria)

Hite 330ml (South Korea)

Mahou (Spain)

Meantime London Lager (United Kingdom)

Pelforth Brune 250ml (France)

Quilmes (Argentina)

Superbock (Portugal)

The Garden Sour (Croatia)

Timmermans Kriek 330ml (Belgium)

Tuborg Green Label (Denmark)
    Del likes to cook 'themed teas', during the tournament, and serve food which compliments the teams playing, so now I've got some beers to go with it!

Marco.

I'm Grant.

No idea on his worth. Always hard up here as English prices are inflated. Good player tho seems a little fragile at times. Still one of ur best players
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/M55E/EMOTIVA XPS1 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, DEEZER HiFi - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Ordered this cool selection of beers for the World Cup, which kicks off on 14th June, from Beers of Europe:

Del likes to cook 'themed teas', during the tournament, and serve food which compliments the teams playing, so now I've got some beers to go with it!

Marco.
    Sounds like a good plan, although I don’t drink much beer these days

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    No idea on his worth. Always hard up here as English prices are inflated. Good player tho seems a little fragile at times. Still one of ur best players
    I think the prices I've quoted are pretty accurate, especially now he's signed a new 5-year contract.

He's a first-choice Australian international player, and only 25, so not even at his peak yet. There's no way Brendan Rodgers would let him go for any less than 12m, and I'm not even sure he would at that.

IMO, he's in the same ballpark, quality-wise, as Virgil van Dilk, who we sold to Southampton, now at Liverpool, and he signed for them for 75m! So that's the kind of potential he has. Plus, if he has a great World Cup and puts himself on the map, then that will also increase his value.

Indeed that applies to all the Celtic players, who'll be playing for their respective countries at this World Cup:

1) Mikael Lustig (Sweden).

2) Moussa Dembele (France).

3) Dedryck Boyata (Belgium).

4) Jozo Simunovic (Bosnia and Herzegovina).

5) Erik Sviatchenko (Denmark).

6) Cristian Gamboa (Costa Rica).

7) Tom Rogic (Australia).

And if Scotland had qualified, there'd have been another seven!

Anyway, it'll give the tournament an added interest for me

Marco.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    Sounds like a good plan, although I don’t drink much beer these days
    Me neither, but I like a nice one now and then, especially unusual continental lagers, the taste of which is right up my street!

Marco.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast