+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 61 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: New Footy Season 2017/18 ..How's your team doing?

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

You mean the board who appointed both the hapless Warburton (out of his league in the SPL) and Pathetic Pedro, managers who between them have wasted the (significant) sums of money they were given, signing duffers, posing as 'footballers', and who've largely caused the situation (on the park, especially) Rangers are now in, subsequently making Murty's job now almost impossible?

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    as I said before, king's statement caused much of this. Players lost interest, and manager didnt know what to do; panicked and tried a different approach that he should have known wouldnt work.Ive no trouble with board as they saved the club tbh, but they really are a bunch of tits.
    It all needs to be sorted out quickly, not sure what’s been going on with Wallace one minute he’s fit the next minute he’s not

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    You mean the board who appointed both the hapless Warburton (out of his league in the SPL) and Pathetic Pedro, managers who between them have wasted the (significant) sums of money they were given, signing duffers, posing as 'footballers', and who've largely caused the situation (on the park, especially) Rangers are now in, subsequently making Murty's job now almost impossible?

Marco.
    they did what wee fergus did... but they need to get someone in to run it properly. without them we wouldnt be here, lets face it. think Allen is a good man, and will pay for himself eventually. murty has been put in an unenviable position by their stupidity tho. lots of idiotic, shambolic stuff still going on, that could easily be stopped.
    many of the fans have unrealistic ideas on how it will pan out, and need to find a level of patience and reduce their instant expectations of championships etc. the basis of a very successful club is there, but they just want a quick fix. life isnt like that, unless you are man city or psg
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    they did what wee fergus did... but they need to get someone in to run it properly. without them we wouldnt be here, lets face it. think Allen is a good man, and will pay for himself eventually.
    Who was responsible then for the disastrous appointment of Pedro Caixinha?

A diddy who largely signed a load of duffers/lazy bastards, not fit to wear a Rangers jersey, some of whom are still tied up on expensive long-term contracts, draining the club of much needed funds, and all of whom are unlikely to kick a ball again for Rangers?

That was the board, no? Therefore, aside from 'saving' the club financially, they've not been blessed with making too many other correct decisions!

murty has been put in an unenviable position by their stupidity tho. lots of idiotic, shambolic stuff still going on, that could easily be stopped.
    What kind of stuff are you referring to, mate? I haven't read about that, so would like to know what you know, in that respect.

many of the fans have unrealistic ideas on how it will pan out, and need to find a level of patience and reduce their instant expectations of championships etc. the basis of a very successful club is there, but they just want a quick fix. life isnt like that, unless you are man city or psg
    Understandably, they're all desperate to stop 10-in-a-row.

Realistically however it won't happen, as Rodgers is here for the duration, *unless* before then someone very wealthy buys Rangers, ploughs in multiple millions of pounds, and appoints a manager of a similar calibre, who can assemble a team full of quality international-class players, and thus mount a proper challenge to Celtic.

As I simply can't see that happening anytime soon, I predict that Celtic will win 10-in-a-row. However, I also predict that once done, neither they, nor Rangers, will equal it again.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Grant.

well, it was one or 2 of the directors, as king couldnt be bothered at time. think you thought he would do well anyway...lol.

Who was responsible then for the disastrous appointment of Pedro Caixinha?
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Yes, not one of my most accurate predictions!

So, what's all this "lots of idiotic, shambolic stuff still going on, that could easily be stopped"...?

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Grant.

oh silly statements, going for mcinnes and taking so long he said no, then slagging him off. all the leaks and press drops.. the bit last week re saying murty wasnt getting job and tea arent good enough just before a semi.... the list goes on. A chaiman who is only here when trouble is around or money to get in... Oh yes, delegating important decisions to others so when it goes pare shaped he can blame others

But, as I say, without him and the others we would be gone, of that I am sure. There are times............
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Looks like there will be more pain ahead, those in charge really do need to take a long hard look at themselves. The club seems very divided including the dressing room.

I'm Grant.

Businessmen often think footballers are just same as factory workers and can be treated thus. Often kid gloves are needed Along with a strong toe
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire/Panteg is where my late father was born

I'm Chris.

Farewell Arsene Wenger, some great memories and will never forget the invincibles but it's the right decision I feel as he's past his best though it would be nice if he could end this season on a high but I doubt it against Madrid.
    Chris

We've gone on holiday by mistake !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 61 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast