+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: New Footy Season 2017/18 ..How's your team doing?

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Paddypower have said they will pay out on Celtic league win now BEFORE a ball is kicked. how good is this for Scottish football trying to get investment in?

and yes, we will need to find some friendlies quick. nothing now planned for a month. Overall its better we go out now. a better team would have murdered us. 5 days extra training didnt help.
    A number of them looked well off the pace last night, probably better to get the pain over quickly

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    A number of them looked well off the pace last night, probably better to get the pain over quickly
    lol, yes probably... starting to believe Pedro is a Celtic plant we were much better with Murty at the helm.
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, SPOTIFY - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

lol, yes probably... starting to believe Pedro is a Celtic plant
    Course he is - before he joined Rangers, he was a self-confessed Celtic fan!

You don't have that tattooed on your arm for nothing...

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Grant.

thought so
    Regards,
    Grant ....

OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, SPOTIFY - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I think it's been Photoshopped...

Marco.

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Grant.

Dave is currently searching pedro for tatoos etc
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Robin.

Dave is currently searching pedro for tatoos etc
    He is the manager at the moment but not convinced he will still be there at Xmas

After our 0-9 demolition yesterday of Shamrock Rovers [some of our forward play was nothing short of sensational], I'll settle for the same result in Belfast on Friday against Linfileld, in the 1st round of the Champions League qualifiers!

Meanwhile, I think this boy could prove to be a quality signing: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40547658

We also need to sign another central defender, as cover for Boyata, who's now out injured for 3 months.

Marco.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Grant.

saw you were getting him... about 4 mil they say. decent aggressive mid... Yup you see your winning first game etc. folk say gers need time but they have been training for a month. played a under 20's team with a few overage players agin Tynecastle fc... got beat again. Im of the opinion there is something far wrong there somewhere. no idea what but it seems a big problem that these guys cant beat a wee team like that.
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I would agree, as it seems that way. However, I think he needs to be given a dozen games in the league and cup before he can be conclusively judged. it must be a real nightmare now being a Rangers fan, as all the uncertainty is a killer.

Marco.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast