+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 61 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: New Footy Season 2017/18 ..How's your team doing?

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    Better display to today and Cummings will make a difference, Murphy is a decent player and Russell Martin will be steady at the back
    Good first half bar the misses. Poor second but old cumdog scored after 1 min of coming on. The pen I'm told was soft for them. Still we are back in second
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Missed the first half Grant, thought the second was not great but at least the bench is stronger now

I'm Grant.

That's 4 on trot so hoping we have turned corner a bit. Could do with a couple more in each direction but shaping well squad wise
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Thumbs up Celtic 3 Hearts 1

YA DANCER

Get it RIGHT UP YEEZ!!

Well that should wipe the smile off of Craig Levein's swarmy bearded coupon!!

The scoreline should've been much more emphatic, given the chances we created, and it's a pity it wasn't [as I'd have loved to have royally humped them], but with all our injury problems, we still pulled off a great result against one of the league's in-form teams.

Great to see Dembele get a goal, with all the transfer stuff surrounding him, which will help, and give him confidence, and also Edouard, who's getting better with every game, so hopefully we won't miss Griffo too much! Kouassi is beginning to show his class, and Ntcham just keeps on improving. He going to turn into a top European player for us, and when he eventually does leave Celtic, will go for big money!

Craig Gordon being out injured for up to 12 weeks is a blow, but I have full confidence in De Vries, who's settled into the club now and developed into a top keeper, plus I fully expect us to sign another goalie, as cover for him, before the transfer deadline ends tomrrow - and perhaps also another defender, although young Ajer has been a revelation since he's come into our defence, and has made a big difference.

I guess you have to be happy being 14 points clear at the top of the league, when your team aren't firing on all cylinders because of injuries to key players. Oh and the new boy, Charly Musonda, from Chelsea, looks like an intriguing prospect, with bags of skill and tricks... I suspect he'll be terrorising some SPL defences in the not too distant future!

When we get all our players back from injury (which are numerous), it's shaping up to be some team... Zenit will be the big test, though!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Grant.

Saw u were 3 up. Revenge for the humping they gave u
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Musonda looks on paper to be decent
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Saw u were 3 up. Revenge for the humping they gave u
    A little [they just caught us on an off day, and the crazy winning run had to come to an end sometime].... However, we might do the job properly next time at their place!

Anyway, your lot have improved big time - still not much goal threat in the team, but you've tightened up nicely at the back and added some steel in there (and creativity too) with some of your new signings. The next game at Ibrox will be interesting

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Grant.

Aye it might be a decent game. Think Cummings will score a few. Much depends on Morelos as although he is dynamic and gets into positions his finishing needs to be more regularly on target. He's only 21 and in first season in this level so plenty time
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Yeah finishing ability is what's lacking in Morelos. He also needs to be given more support. I rate him, though. I also think Martin and Naismith will do you a turn

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Grant.

Naismith didn't do hearts much good
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 61 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast