+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859

Thread: New Footy Season 2017/18 ..How's your team doing?

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Should be a decent player. You don't get to play for the Croatian international team unless you're good!

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Grant.

If we get goldston in too, then thats 2 BIG centre halves. Both 6'4" i think. Got bullied to easy last few years so that should help, as long as they are mobile too.
    Good price imo, and should be a sellable asset.
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, SPOTIFY - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    If we get goldston in too, then thats 2 BIG centre halves. Both 6'4" i think. Got bullied to easy last few years so that should help, as long as they are mobile too.
    Good price imo, and should be a sellable asset.
    Yes, good to see some forward planning makes a change from the usual firefighting approach

Glad we've now signed up this boy for 9m, as he showed glimpses of real quality last season, and who I believe will grow into be a real top striker for Celtic:

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...al-with-celtic

All we need to do now is hold onto Dembele! Not sure that'll happen, though... If he does stay for another season, we'll have around a 35m forward line, excluding Griffiths

You might need those new defenders!

Marco.

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Grant.

I saw you bought him. Think it will be a shrewd buy financially. Still young so plenty mileage in him
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, SPOTIFY - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I agree about the shrewd buy, financially, and we've had a few of those in recent times!

For me, he's tailor-made for the Champions League, so hopefully he'll get us there via the qualifiers, and then enhance his reputation on the biggest stage of all

Marco.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859