+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: A&R Cambridge HA10 - MC cartridge headamp

I'm gone.

Default FS: A&R Cambridge HA10 - MC cartridge headamp

An active step up for MC cartridges to input into a MM phonostage.

This is surprisingly good and ime beats the cheaper 'proper' SUTs, and in no uncertain terms.
    Internal adjustments for gain and loading (see below).

I have the manual / instructions and they will be included.
    See also this link for instruction manual. https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_li...cam/ha10.shtml

Good condition, works well.
    A lovely piece of vintage gear that easily competes with the modern stuff.

£55 UK delivered.

Last edited by jandl100; 19-06-2017 at 09:24.

I'm gone.

Here is an image from Google showing the internals.
    The gain is adjusted simply by moving the black plastic push fit widgets seen on the left side of the board as per the instruction manual.

Here is the relevant bit of the manual which shows the available gain and loading options ...
    (It took me a bit of head scratching to figure it out!)

I'm gone.

Trying to tidy up a bit and .... good grief - this lovely piece of gear is still here.

Not only vintage but great sounding - I've given up on the black frisbees but this will sound damn good in many systems.

Go on, someone give it a home --- reduced to £25 inc UK delivery.

I'm Grant.

thats half price, so good buy folks
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Alan.

I'll take it Jerry, Ta.

PM sent
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm gone.

Sold

+ Reply to Thread