+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interest check: 2 x 3m lengths QED Genesis Silver Spiral speaker cable

I'm Jon.

Default 2 x 3m lengths QED Genesis Silver Spiral speaker cable - now with image

Stereo pair (not bi-wire version)Terminated with QED Airloc Forte Banana Plugs.

Selling as I am retiring my KEF Reference Series 1 and their replacements do not require/support bi-wiring.

Sale back on: £200.00 (+ p&p) but willing to haggle. Delivery/exchange possible for prospective buyers within spiting distance of M4 corridor (Jncs 13 -18)

Jon

[IMG]QED Genesis S-S by Jon Beresford, on Flickr[/IMG]
    Last edited by prsjnb; 17-06-2017 at 10:07. Reason: Image uploaded

I'm Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by prsjnb View Post
    Stereo pair (not bi-wire version)Terminated with QED Airloc Forte Banana Plugs.

Selling as I am retiring my KEF Reference Series 1 and their replacements do not require/support bi-wiring.

Looking for £200 (+ p&p) but am willing to haggle

Pictures on request.

Jon

You'll need to post pics sharpish - Tis the rules Jon.......

Can only wholeheartedly recommend this cable which I use in my set up and it's going nowhere.
    The Silver Spiral is not to be mistaken with QED's Silver Anniversary

A member here only changed his for Atlas Mavros, Go check the price of those things enough said - see here post #5 http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...-Speaker-Cable
    He said he wasn't selling the Spiral and would keep it for equipment evaluation.
    Last edited by RobbieGong; 16-06-2017 at 20:59.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by prsjnb View Post
    Pictures on request.

Jon
    Pictures of the actual item are mandatory Jon.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Jon.

Default Sale now back on plus further information

Sale back on: £200.00 (+ p&p) but willing to haggle. Delivery/exchange possible for prospective buyers within spiting distance of M4 corridor (Jncs 13 -18)

Seven-days home trial possible. Return within 10 days in the same condition (functional and cosmetic) and I will refund the purchase price (i.e., buyer pays for return postage)

Jon

[IMG]QED Genesis S-S by Jon Beresford, on Flickr[/IMG]

I'm Jon.

Default Bump: the key phrase being "willing to haggle": a good buy for somebody, surely?

Yes I know that, like the swing of a perpetual pendulum, the 'do speaker cables make a difference' debate goes interminably back and forth. From my personal perspective, however, prior to buying the Genesis Silver Spiral, changes of speaker cable were a frequent, and somewhat expensive, occurrence in my quest for sonic satisfaction. Indeed, as noted in my original post, I would not be selling them now were it not for the fact that my current, and likely to remain so, speakers (Elac FS267) have no facility for biwring/biamping. In addition to which, I have offered a seven day right of return and refund (not including the cost return postage) should you find that they do not 'gel' with your own ears, system and listening environment. Finally, don't dismiss them out of hand simply because of their QED origins - instead, set a side your prejudices and be prepared to be pleasantly surprised.

Jon

I'm Jon.

Default Price drop...

£175.00 or thereabouts - make me an offer☺️

I'm DOUGLAS.

Jon - pm'd you with an offer. Let me know if it doesn't make it through on the cyber highway....

+ Reply to Thread