+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Sale Mana Racks and tables

I'm Jeff.

Red face For Sale Mana Racks and tables

I have a lot of MANA items for sale. MANA products are no longer available, the owner stopped manufacturing/trading, now highly sought after by music lovers and MANA Audio Fans.

All prices shown except the Track Audio are rrp and are offered at 60% of the cost shown.

MANA REFERENCE TABLE 500.
    MANA SOUND TABLE 300.
    MANA MINI TABLE 200.
    MANA REFERENCE FLAT TOP 200.
    MANA SOUND FRAME WHAT HI-FI / HI-FI CHOICE "RECOMMENDED" 175.
    MANA SOUND STAGE 19" x 20" used for upgrading Ref Table & MANA Audio Racks 230.
    MANA SOUND STAGE for large Power Amps, various sizes from 22" x 27" Inches, 370.

MANA SOUND BASE 1 250 / pair for Speakers.
    MANA SOUND BASE 2 325 / pair for Speakers.
    MANA EQUIPMENT RACKS Standard racks dimensions are: Width 19.5" x Depth 15.5".
    Distance between shelves: 5.25" usable height approximately 4.75" allow for spikes and MANA Glass Shelves.

2 Tier Rack 490.
    5 Tier Rack 735.
    6 Tier Rack 800.
    Set of four ( 4 ) Stainless Steel all long spikes 40.
    Supplied with Standard MANA black steel Spikes & Upgraded with Stainless Spikes NB no charge.

Special Super up-grade "Track Audio Spikes" 395 / set of 4, as shown in Dig Pic, cash price 300, for this item only.

MANA Acoustic Collected for cash or Freight at cost via Bank transfer.

Depending on your location I may be able to deliver share fuel costs.

there are too many items to show individually the following pictures will give you an idea.

http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1497543167

All the best

Jeff
    Last edited by Dalek Supreme D L; 16-06-2017 at 16:53. Reason: Photos inserted

I'm jamie.

Quote Originally Posted by jwc2919 View Post

there are too many items to show individually the following pictures will give you an idea
    you may get a tug from the mods as the rules state photo of actual items for sale must be included
    best get your camera warmed up,there a lot of items
    My System/ Yamaha NS1000M speakers, Townsend Elite rock 2 turntable,,Alphason HR-100S-MCS tonearm,Decca C4E cartridge ,Sony 700ES Amp,Sony X555ES CD Player, Nakamichi ca5 pre amp ,

I'm Martin.

see if you can get them all in one shot.

Seriously Jeff you will need to post some more pictures; I suppose it is unreasonable to ask for one pic of each item but you do need to put up more than 4 pictures - I count about 15 items for sale.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Sony X505ES CD Player * NVA P90SA passive pre / Krell KSA50S Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S Thompson

I'm Jeff.

Hi thanks for the feedback. These are actual items for sale or at least some of them. I will post more photos. Or remove add if needed.

I'm Martin.

or limit your sale to the items you have posted pictures of.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Sony X505ES CD Player * NVA P90SA passive pre / Krell KSA50S Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S Thompson

+ Reply to Thread