+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sugden C51 circuit diagram

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Default Sugden C51 circuit diagram

I'm looking for the circuit diagram (and user instructions) for the Sugden C51 preamplifier.

I used to have one, but have lost it. Still have the control unit itself but want to modify it, and to do so I need the schematic.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
    Barry
    Barry

I'm Jez.

Had one at back of owner manual but sold it with C51 and P51 to ex girlfriend.... we're erm.. not speaking... to put it mildly.. so sorry no.
    Arkless Electronics-Engineered to be better. Tel. 01670 530674 (after 1pm)

Modded Thorens TD150, Audio Technica AT-1005 MkII, Technics EPC-300MC, Arkless Hybrid MC phono stage, Arkless passive pre, Arkless 50WPC Class A SS power amp, (or) Arkless modded Leak Stereo 20, Modded Kef Reference 105/3's
    ReVox PR99, Studer B62, Ferrograph Series 7, Tandberg TCD440, Hitachi FT-5500MkI, also FT-5500MkII
    Digital: Yamaha CDR-HD1500 (Digital Swiss army knife-CD recorder, player, hard drive, DAC and ADC in one), PC files via 24/96 sound card and SPDIF, modded Philips CD850, modded Philips CD104, modded DPA Little Bit DAC. Sennheiser HD580 cans with Arkless Headphone amp.
    Cables- free interconnects that come with CD players, mains leads from B&Q, dead kettles etc, extension leads from Tesco

I'm Alan.

I have a copy Barry, send me your address by pm and I'll post you a copy.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

A debt of gratitude to Alan (Firebottle) for sending me the circuit details of the Sugden C51 preamp. Arrived today.

I knew you guys would come through!

Thanks again
    Barry
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread