• Lib Dem

2 4.26%
  • UKIP

2 4.26%
  • Other

1 2.13%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If a 2nd General Election were to happen soon, how would you vote this time?

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Question If a 2nd General Election were to happen soon, how would you vote this time?

Following on from the election thread, I'm posting this poll to see what the current thinking is in that respect. Feel free to tell us why you'd vote for whomever, or simply register your vote anonymously.

I'm particularly interested in hearing from anyone who would change their vote (from what it was only a few days ago), and why so.

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

I'm Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    ....or simply register your vote anonymously.

Marco.
    The vote isn't anonymous though Marco, it clearly says who voted for which party.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

100% Analogue

Ah yes, I'll see if I can change it...

[Now done! Sorry ]

Marco.

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

I'm Geoff.

Results are interesting so far Marco.
    Mr. Tact!

Main system: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/One scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/hefty Japanese DD TT and hefty Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. 4 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. TVC stepped attenuator or valve pre-amp or solid state pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/Two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm Grant.

Might have been a better vote in would you change your vote.
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, SPOTIFY PREMIUM - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED AND FILTERED.

Come on, there's GOT to be a Tory in here somewhere!!

Marco.

I'm Ian.

I met one once
    Proud to be in Stroud

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Throughout my adult life I have always been stuck in Tory strongholds, so my votes have been impotent 'protests'. I doubt therefore I would change my vote come a second election.

However immediately after voting, I left for London and I haven't actually looked at the breakdown of the votes cast in my constituency, apart from learning the Tory candidate was returned. If it was a closer call, then I could well vote Labour next time.
    Have you listened to this month's choice in the Album Club?

Barry

From that, Barry, I'd guess you voted Lib Dem last time - am I right?

So..... We have one Tory. Who's going to fess up to it?

Marco.

I'm a-musicfan.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    I'm particularly interested in hearing from anyone who would change their vote (from what it was only a few days ago), and why so.

Marco.
    Well the vote for Tory wasn't me Marco, but for pretty much all my life it would have been.

I voted Green in the last election and have for the last two votes, but I was a Tory voter previously. I guess influenced by my parents, my Dad was a pilot and never voted anything but Tory, my Mum followed Dad and I've lived in the South most of my life, so Tory it was for me too. However, that all changed when Theresa May started making her mark as Home Secretary - the amount of venous hatred I have for this woman is all consuming, I absolutely despise her and since she shafted the police big time, I vowed to never ever vote Tory again whilst she was anything to do with the party, now she’s the bloody PM!

So I switched to Green as they were the only party I actually agreed with. A wasted vote some might say, but I have always voted in what I believe in.

But to answer your question, I would now vote Labour if there was another election as that lying arrogant bastard party needs to go, and TM needs banishing to the wastelands forever. Cameron fucked us over Brexit and now TM is compounding his errors. But mostly, the Tory’s for me (her especially) are just too arrogant for their own good and she IMHO is dishonest and I hate dishonesty.

I’d have her keelhauled if I could and I’d pull the rope very sloooowly . . . .

/rant
    Last edited by Tim; 14-06-2017 at 13:45.
    "People will hear what you tell them to hear" - Thomas Edison

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast