Good day, fellow audiophiliacs,
My name is Jeff but am known by user name "Mooncrikit" on all of the audio sites. I mainly listen to contemporary smooth jazz and classic rock mixed with Motown and some oldies. My system as I would imagine is similar to most of yours....continually evolving and getting more expensive in the process. Currently it is comprised of an Oppo 105D, a Sim Audio Moon NEO 380D and a Timbre Dac, Genesis Time Lense, Decware Zbox tube buffer, full Sonos system, Melos SHA- Gold Reference MKII preamp, Datasat LS-10 Pre/Pro, Threshold SA-1 Mono amps and Wells Audio Innamorata Signature stereo amp. Power conditioners are BPT-10.5 Ultra, Empower 2100, Kemp Power Source, Running Springs Haley, Quantum RT-800 EMI Conditioner, AER/IPC Sound Power Conditioner, speakers are a pair of SELAH Tempesta monitors and LEGACY Aeris full rangers. Cabling..ah cabling, lets just say if I were to pile just a small portion of the cabling in my collection on top of my head, I could be mistaken as the Medusa, albeit alot nicer and not poisonous. My tweak collection consists of a lot of Bybee RCA plugs & AC filters, Quantum Symphony Pro X-2, Crystal Cable BV Bridge, Synergistic FEQ & Galileo Universal RCA interconnect cells, High Fidelity Magnetic RCA adapters, Audio Magic clarifiers and ground disruptor, various spikes & footers, just too much more to mention...and I thank you kindly for the warm reception...Jeff