+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sophia Electric 126S-03 integrated valve amplifier

I'm Peter.

Looks like photobucket have stolen my photos .... follow links in first post for manufacturer's images
    Last edited by petrat; 30-06-2017 at 21:03. Reason: spelling
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.” - William Bruce Cameron

I'm Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by petrat View Post
    Lools like photobucket have stolen my photos .... follow links in first post for manufacturer's images
    Mine too.

I guess if they figure that one in 100 existing users will fall for their extortion, then it's $400 a year they won't get from the existing user base. Cynical or what?

They won't be getting a bean from me I've already signed up for imgur
    Speakers - 'RFC' Tannoy Canterburys with custom crossovers; Amp - Radford STA100; Preamp - EAR 912; Vinyl: Thorens TD124 MkII with Ikeda IT345-CR1 and Ortofon 309 Limited tonearms; Cartridges: Miyajima Madake, Zero Mono 0.7 and Premium 1.0 retipped by Ana Mighty Sound with bamboo cantilever, Ortofon SPU Royal N and Shure M3D with Jico stylus; phono stage and SUT from EAR 912; Esoteric Sound Re-Equalizer for equalisation of early mono and 78; Digital: Audio Note CDT2/II transport.

'Wer nicht liebt Wein, Weib und Gesang der ist ein Narr sein Leben lang.'

I'm Peter.

Last edited by petrat; 08-07-2017 at 18:39.
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.” - William Bruce Cameron

I'm Peter.

I'm Peter.

Looking for £1250, but open to offers.

Will consider shipping if necessary.

Happy to demonstrate.

PM me with any questions

I'm Peter.

This is a top-class valve amp, specc'ed in pentode mode at 25 watts into 8 ohms. Happy to dem it with your speakers if you have doubts re. matching. Happy to meet/deliver within 70 miles of M1/M6 junction. Travelling up to north-east soon via M1/A1 if that helps anyone.

I'm Peter.

SOLD
    Last edited by petrat; 01-08-2017 at 19:43. Reason: sold

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12