+ Reply to Thread

Thread: In recovery

I'm Geoff.

Default In recovery

Haberdashery is not my thing but the love of my Yams got me there. Recovered and re-pegged, the grilles are now like new and now befitting of the cabinets they sit upon.

Main system: Sony TTS8000; SME IV; Audio Technica Art1; Nakamichi CA7 pre-amp; Nakamichi PA7 Power amp; Lentek integrated; SBT; Technics sh-x1000 DAC; Yamaha NS1000M.
    System 2 - SBT; Denon PMA850 integrated; JBL 4312B control monitors.
    System 3 - Taken over by my son! Chromecast; Beresford Caiman II; Klark Teknik Jade 1 active studio monitors.

I'm Loz.

Lovely work Geoff. They look rather cool in that shade of red.
    Thorens TD160. Denon DL-110. Arcam DV137. RPI with Audiophonics I-Sabre DAC and Chromecast Audio. Arcam Delta 60. Adam Audio Artist 5 and Kef Reference 103. MS Audio/Klotz MC5000 and Fisual Hollywood Dark Twist.

I'm Geoff.

A domestic concession and little deeper than in the photo. Thanks.
    Main system: Sony TTS8000; SME IV; Audio Technica Art1; Nakamichi CA7 pre-amp; Nakamichi PA7 Power amp; Lentek integrated; SBT; Technics sh-x1000 DAC; Yamaha NS1000M.
    System 3 - Taken over by my son! Chromecast; Beresford Caiman II; Klark Teknik Jade 1 active studio monitors.

I'm Loz.

Done well with some thought behind it, Hi-Fi can really add something to great looking interior design. I may be mistaken but i seem to remember a lovely photo you posted a year or two ago or your set up amongst wooden(Parquet?) floors and old iron radiators. Was that you? Anyway you are on the right track with the Yams!
    Thorens TD160. Denon DL-110. Arcam DV137. RPI with Audiophonics I-Sabre DAC and Chromecast Audio. Arcam Delta 60. Adam Audio Artist 5 and Kef Reference 103. MS Audio/Klotz MC5000 and Fisual Hollywood Dark Twist.

I'm Geoff.

That was me in my former house.
    Nice to see a pair of 103's in your collection. Very nice speakers.

I'm Loz.

Yes the Kefs are lovely sounding and for what I paid an absolute bargain really. We are moving soonish too, to a place with much bigger rooms so will have to see how the Kefs get on with the added space to fill!

+ Reply to Thread