+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Croft Micro 25 preamp and series 7 power amp .

I'm AnDreW.

Congrats! Glad your in sonic nirvana.
    SS CD Teac VRDS25X(Mega Modded) DAC Caiman SEG+Anker PSU DECK 1210 Mat Analouge Studio Crystal Mods MN Base/Bearing/Platter+Ebony arm Board Feet Isonoe PSU Paul Hynes SR7EHD-27XL/DCSXL Ag DC lead/Jaeger(low-impedance) connector/3 StageRegs/Recapped PCB+No Pitch/Strobe/Light ARM SME V(Kondo Ag Rewire&Tags) MCOrtofon Cadenza Black CABLES Arm Yannis SPD-4 IC Yannis 222 Litz+Ag bullets Power WAR PRE ATC SCA2 SPEAKERS ATC 50ASL STANDS Atacama PHONO Sugden Masterclass PA4 SUT Ortofon ST80SE POWER PSAudio P10

Valve PRECroft Epoch(Mega Modded) AMP Sondex S100 SPEAKERS Tannoy 15"MG+RFC Warwick cabs+ Reference XO DECK Garrard301 MatTeunto GunMetal Bearing401 PlinthMoldovan Arm SME 3012(Ikeda Ag wired) PSUPheonix PSU+Tachomter MCAg Meister SPU/DECCA Maroon CABLESArm Yannis 420.5 Litz+ Speaker3mm2Ag IC Oyaide FTVS-510 AgWBT 0110Ag Phonostage4Box Paradise

I'm Brian.

Cheers Andy
    Regards
    Brian

Korus Computer Audio music server .
    Rega DAC .
    Amplifier : Rega Brio R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Van Damme hi-fi series 6mm .

I'm tony.

Glad the crofts didnt go with the Lenco. Didnt want to ask the last time we spoke.

Ive heard the Croft pre/power at Brians place...a sublime combo on the end of a fine digital set up-just natural non fatiguing music that is totally enthralling.

Had a 7 power amp in my life but had to sell as circumstances dictated-fabulous bit of kit.

Croft stuff for me lives in that lovely category of equipment you buy and keep and pass onto yer kids. Proper HI-FI.

Hope your Emma and her weans derive as much pleasure when you pop yer clogs!!!

I'm Grant.

Default Croft Micro 25 preamp and series 7 power amp .

Cheery bugger
    Regards,
    Grant ....
    Sometimes incompetence is useful. It helps you keep an open mind.
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    IMUTO TAURUS X4 BATTERY SUPPLY. - RPI2B & AUDIOPHONICS DAC running MOODE 3.6- TONBRUX BATTERY SUPPLY & CHROMECAST2 AUDIO DONGLE no1 - JBE SERIES 3 SLATEDECK & EMOTIVA XPS-1 PHONO - DENON DV2900 & HEAVILY MODDED MF X10v3. BERESFORD SWITCHBOX. - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS. - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP. -AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER22, SPOTIFY PREMIUM- OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES, KINPS CABLES, SMSL M6 MINIDAC, CHROMECAST2 AUDIO DONGLE no2 POWERED BY ANKER BATTERY PSU - FULL RANGE TWIN & SINGLE TELEFUNKEN's - TANDBERG TCD310 - CARTS.. AT95 Shibata, SHURE M55E original, JVC MD1029. - RCA CABLES BY BRIAN SPKR CABLES BY MOI HAIR BY MARCO FEET BY ELECTRICBEACH - MAINS REGENERATED BY POWERINSPIRED AND FILTERED BY BELKIN PUREAV.

I'm Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by wee tee cee View Post
    Glad the crofts didnt go with the Lenco. Didnt want to ask the last time we spoke.

Ive heard the Croft pre/power at Brians place...a sublime combo on the end of a fine digital set up-just natural non fatiguing music that is totally enthralling.

Had a 7 power amp in my life but had to sell as circumstances dictated-fabulous bit of kit.

Croft stuff for me lives in that lovely category of equipment you buy and keep and pass onto yer kids. Proper HI-FI.

Hope your Emma and her weans derive as much pleasure when you pop yer clogs!!!
    Nah mate , she's a product of the Iphone age
    Regards
    Brian

Rega DAC .

I'm Adam.

I am glad that your are enjoying the pre and that you decided to keep it.

I would have kept it myself if I hadn't inherited my uncle's amp.

Isn't it about time you updated your signature? Lol

I'm Brian.

Forgot about that Adam . The Croft amps are Keepers mate . The valve amp you were replacing the Croft pre looked and sounded a bit special mind
    Regards
    Brian

Rega DAC .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12