+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: some rare stuff

I'm Grant.

Default some rare stuff

Got some nice vinyl of my mate's here that he is looking to sell. wants money for hols. Never thought he'd sell most of these.. a full set of zeppelin plums for a start and bbc transcriptions. Some alex harvey etc. interested myself tbh.. another speakers corner nmint supertramp

any interest?

will try and get a list made tomorrow
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Andrew.

YES! Get the bloody list sorted!!!!

I'm Richie.

+1

I'm inthescottishmafia.

+2
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Grant.

Good, ok I will get on it. Need cleaning etc and a quick check on current prices, but will be lower than book. Was just looking at the zepplin zoso double transcription and its mint vinyl and looks original too with matrix stamps and green and white labels. Books at £150 but could go for half that. The other 2 transcriptions "may" be bootlegs. not looked closely. one is Zep again and other is pink floyd.
    The plum zeps are pretty nice. originals of the other zeps too including the one with the windows which is as nice as Ive seen.. Supertramp is a s nice as my one was.. nmint still got shrink on.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Had a look and cleaned the plum Zeps. all in very good condition. Odd mark but play well with only very occasional click. ried to be fair with them. Postage is £4.40 signed for 1st class. can do second for £3.00 for cheaper ones.

Zep 1 plum uk.grey strip... cover vg(a little delamination etc). original inner has a name on... vinyl is a beaut and close to n mint . £45 sold
    Zep 1 Plum spain ex+ all round. quite rare. £30 SOLD to me
    Zep 2 plum uk. cover vg. vinyl ex+ odd mark but plays well £45 sold
    Zep 3 plum uk..cover is ex, wheel moves very well. orig inner. vinyl another beaut. close to n mint again. £45 sold
    Zep 4 plum uk.. cover and original inner ex. vinyl ex+ to n mint. £45 sold
    Zep houses of the Holy. uk..cover and inner vg. vinyl ex+ to n mint. £20
    Zep in through the out door uk (F) Ex+ to n mint. say £20
    Zep Physical Grafitti uk..ex+ all round inners all there and windows perfect. £25 sold
    Zep 4 green uk.. a reissue in ex+ or better.. £15 sold to me
    Zep. double BBC transcription disc. green and white label. goes for 150 it appears so will say £65 sold
    Zep. Coda. ex throughout. £8
    Zep. Presence.. cover vg+ vinyl ex+ to n mint. £8

Supertramp crime of century. Speakers corner. N Mint £50 sold
    Bowie..lets dance..uk emi america label. looks n mint...£10
    Janis Joplin. Pearl. reissue 180 gm, looks mint £10 sold
    derek and the dominos.layla and other assorted love songs.. german press. polydor label. sleeve ex. discs n mint. £15 sold
    various.. Woodstock 2. us press on cotillion label. cover very good plus(has deletion cut) vinyl n mint or mint. £10 sold
    don mclean. american pie.. UA. cover ex + disc ex+ or better.... say £5 sold
    Alex Harvey - The New Band ‎– The Mafia Stole My Guitar .. all ex+ .. £6 sold
    Vintage led Zeppelin. BBC transcription unofficial release. black/white label.. Ex condition has one mark on a track.. £12
    Vintage Pink Floyd.. BBc transcription unofficial release. black and white label again. ex condition quite rare.. £20
    The Clash. I fought the law. 12" single 4 tracks...ex all round . £6
    Last edited by struth; 29-08-2017 at 17:43.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Josie.

I'll take 4 please, I can grant.

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Josie.

Also 3 please. Pm sent ee harding both.

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Ian.

Hi Grant, can I have Janis Joplin, Don Mclean and Alex Harvey please. PM sent
    Turntable
    Toshiba SR-370/Mission 774/Van Damme cable with MS Starline plugs/Ortofon Quintet Black
    CD
    Cambridge CXC transport/modified Musical Fidelity X-DAC/modified Musical Fidelity X-10 V3 tube buffer
    Network Player
    Cambridge NP30
    Amplifier
    Denon HA-500 head amp/Nakamichi CA-5E pre-amp/Chinese passive RVC/Proton AA-1150 DMC power amp
    Speakers
    Mordaunt Short Signifer on original factory stands
    Cables
    Mogami with Rean Neutrik plugs/NVA LS5
    Headphones
    Sennheiser HD600/Sennheiser HD650/Koss Pro4 AA

I'm inthescottishmafia.

I'll have the Zep UK 1-4 and the BBC transcription please mate.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast