Hi everyone,

Over the years, like a lot of people, we have stopped buying CD's and have been buying music through iTunes and more recently through spotify. We are a family of five, and for us, the family spotify account is the solution. Because of this though, we don't really have any hifi equipment. We have a few jam speakers, which are great for music on the go, and we can stream through our smart tv and the computer of course.

I am looking for

- possibly 2 speakers that will sit on a shelf and give a more stereo sound - a bonus would be if they were pleasant to look at.
- must be bluetooth so I can just send the music from my iPhone and not have to hitch up
- don't mind them having a power cable as I don't intend to move them around, in fact this would be preferable as I don't really want to have to charge them up.

If there is a single system that would give a good stereo sound without that tinny single speaker thing going on, then I would consider that.

Budget is up to £200.. I am happy to just spend £100 if there is a solution that does the job. I'm not after perfection, just a vastly improved sound experience to the Jam speakers we currently have.

I would love some help from people that know what the specific names/numbers are that I need, as I have no clue. I have searched and searched but find that I am unaware whether the things I am looking at will actually do the job.

Many thanks