+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scottish Mafia Welcomes Colin Wonfor

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Default Scottish Mafia Welcomes Colin Wonfor

Having a meet at my place with the usual suspects, and also have the honour of hosting Colin, who I believe is bringing some of his latest creations for us to listen to.

Looking forward to it!

Anyone else localish who wants to attend?
    There are times when you canít do the sensible thing, when you canít act like a responsible adult at all; you just have to do whatever insane thing comes into your head. When bad people do it they end up murderers, when good people do it they end up heroes, and when the rest of us do it we end up looking like total idiots. But whenís that ever stopped us?

I'm Geoff.

Wish I was nearer!
    Mr. Tact!

Main system: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/One scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/hefty Japanese DD TT and hefty Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. 4 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. TVC stepped attenuator or valve pre-amp or solid state pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/Two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm inthescottishmafia.

:-). Fly up!
    There are times when you canít do the sensible thing, when you canít act like a responsible adult at all; you just have to do whatever insane thing comes into your head. When bad people do it they end up murderers, when good people do it they end up heroes, and when the rest of us do it we end up looking like total idiots. But whenís that ever stopped us?

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    :-). Fly up!
    Can't. The wife won't lend me her broomstick.
    Mr. Tact!

Main system: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/One scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/hefty Japanese DD TT and hefty Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. 4 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. TVC stepped attenuator or valve pre-amp or solid state pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/Two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm inthescottishmafia.

LOL

I'm Brian.

Looking forward to it mate
    Regards
    Brian

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment . (Rumi )

Korus Computer Audio music server .
    DAC 3 French DAC
    Amplifier : Rega Brio R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Chord Epic Twin

I'm Colin.

I am looking forward to seeing you and being in the land of my heart seeing friend and my family, I always hate coming away, wish I stayed when I was just a kid.
    Can't wait to get back to Dalgety Bay and visit folk in Alloa and Inverness.
    It will be the last time I suspect due to the PIP's crap car has to go in August.

See you see you all soon , Ali please txt phone numbe sp if I have any delays etc I can call.

Best Col

I'm Steve.

Thumbs up

Still on my hit list to track down an original Claymore with a blue, green red or yellow fascia. The best integrated amp i ever owned. Have a great evening guys. Wish i was coming.
    WEBSITE.... www.theprogmeister.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm availableforweddingsAndBarmitzvas.

Look forward to it mate, want me to bring anything?
    I have hifi 'n stuff.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Just yourself mate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast