+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Belden and Straightwire Waveguide speaker cable

montesquieu Guest

Default FS: Belden and Straightwire Waveguide speaker cable

Some speaker cable surplus to requirements:

Belden 9497 speaker cable, 2.5m stereo pair (two lengths of 2.5m twisted pair = 5m in all), terminated with shrink wrap. This is the cable made famous by Ken Shindo and raved about by fans of Japanese exotics. I picked this up in Japan a few years ago. Selling for £35 including shipping.

Vintage Belden CSA fabric-covered speaker cable, 2.5m stereo pair (four lengths of 2.5m, twisted into stereo pairs and terminated/shrink wrap). This is tinned 13AWG copper cable very similar to the vintage Western Electric cable I use with my Tannoys. I bought it when I was in Hong Kong and used it for a while after I changed layout and my 2m WE wasn’t long enough. I’ve gone back to the old layout now so this is superfluous to demand. Lovely stuff. £45 including shipping.

Straightwire Waveguide speaker cable - quality American-made, well shielded speaker cable, 3m stereo pair (two lengths of stereo cable, factory terminated), £35 including shipping.

I'm Paul.

I'll take the Belden CSA fabric-covered speaker cable at your asking price please Tom. PM to follow later this morning.

montesquieu Guest

Both sets of Belden cables sold (pending payment), Straightwire still available.

Don't forget to look at my modded Lenco and Koetsu Rosewood cartridge still for sale.

montesquieu Guest

Straightwire Waveguide cable still available. Good stuff this I just have too much cable kicking around!

montesquieu Guest

Straightwire on hold for Vinylspinner (Nigel) till he gets back from hols.

+ Reply to Thread