+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Squeezebox Applet Question

I'm Craig.

Default Squeezebox Applet Question

Recently download the BBC app that's similar to the I player onto the Squeezebox, it's all there, but when I load any station, including the play it again function, it goes through the motions, but no output at all.

Help please!
    Squeezebox Touch. Beresford Caiman Mk 2 DAC . Kavent SP310 and stupidly heavy torroidal thing. Usher CP 6371, Mains Cables From RA & Krystal Kables. Klotz MC 5000/MS plugs, Talk Cable 3
    Belkin mains conditioner.

I'm Craig.

Quote Originally Posted by icehockeyboy View Post
    Recently download the BBC app that's similar to the I player onto the Squeezebox, it's all there, but when I load any station, including the play it again function, it goes through the motions, but no output at all.

Help please!
    Anyone?
    Squeezebox Touch. Beresford Caiman Mk 2 DAC . Kavent SP310 and stupidly heavy torroidal thing. Usher CP 6371, Mains Cables From RA & Krystal Kables. Klotz MC 5000/MS plugs, Talk Cable 3

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

The Beeb pissed about changing the streaming formats a while ago.
    Could it be one of the knock on effects of that?
    The Squeezebox might be looking for a no longer supported stream.
    Chris

Once we've made sense of our world, we wanna go fuck up everybody else's because his or her truth doesn't match mine. But this is the problem. Truth is individual calculation. Which means because we all have different perspectives, there isn't one singular truth, is there?

I'm Craig.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratmangler View Post
    The Beeb pissed about changing the streaming formats a while ago.
    Could it be one of the knock on effects of that?
    The Squeezebox might be looking for a no longer supported stream.
    Could be that Chris, thanks!

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

Have you logged in at www.mysqueezebox.com and enabled the BBC iPlayer app?
    It works very well.
    Get rid of the BBC applet too - there's no point in having it if it doesn't play ball.
    Chris

Once we've made sense of our world, we wanna go fuck up everybody else's because his or her truth doesn't match mine. But this is the problem. Truth is individual calculation. Which means because we all have different perspectives, there isn't one singular truth, is there?

+ Reply to Thread