+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DWL DWP PIP what cock up

I'm Colin.

Default DWL DWP PIP what cock up

https://www.gov.uk/pip/overview

What a great land we live in when you are told you have DLA and Mobility for life and then comes along PIP's. And removes all the help you need, car, money and my smile. What a bastard of a plan thanks you UK I was born here my family go back to William and 1066 so what do I have to do to get HELP kill somebody maybe. I have paid taxes and Nat Ins all my life now I can,t work I fall over a lot and suffer from deep suicidal depression and the twats think they are helping, yes helping them selves. I will be voting anything else except the main parties maybe even the Green Party,
    Oh and I have just paid out £500.00 deposit on my new mobility car which now will have to go back will I get the money back, to hell I will. It took me a year to save that now just blown away.

I'm Adrian.

The benefits system is fucked in the UK - unfortunately the Tories especially have done such a good job convincing people that everyone is a scrounger any talk of paying higher taxes to support those less able is dismissed.

The single most draining outgoing is electricity and gas - I cannot see why those on benefits can't pay a lower rate and rich bastard's pay a higher rate. Why not?
    Technics SP10 mk2
    Jan Allaerts MC 1 Boron mk1 cart
    Miyajima Shilabe cart
    Hashimoto HM-X SUT
    Siggwan (gimballed not unipivot) Cocobola 12"
    Aurorasound Vida LCR Phonostage
    The Truth linestage
    Dave Slagle Autoformer Volume Controller
    Cary 805c SET amps
    Audio Note ANe-SPX speakers
    Townshend Isolda speaker cables
    Cardas Golden Presence interconnects

I'm Geoff.

Sorry to hear that Colin. The politics of greed and selfishness in action. There's never been a hint of compassion, let alone benevolence about the Tories. Penny pinching meanness, they do well.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Jez.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Wonfor View Post
    https://www.gov.uk/pip/overview

What a great land we live in when you are told you have DLA and Mobility for life and then comes along PIP's. And removes all the help you need, car, money and my smile. What a bastard of a plan thanks you UK I was born here my family go back to William and 1066 so what do I have to do to get HELP kill somebody maybe. I have paid taxes and Nat Ins all my life now I can,t work I fall over a lot and suffer from deep suicidal depression and the twats think they are helping, yes helping them selves. I will be voting anything else except the main parties maybe even the Green Party,
    Oh and I have just paid out £500.00 deposit on my new mobility car which now will have to go back will I get the money back, to hell I will. It took me a year to save that now just blown away.
    Sorry to hear that Colin.... but would have thought that gave you damn good reason to vote Labour... The Green Party does have some good policies, similar to Labour in many areas, but has virtually zero chance of being elected....
    Arkless Electronics-Engineered to be better. Tel. 01670 530674 (after 1pm)

Modded Thorens TD150, Audio Technica AT-1005 MkII, Technics EPC-300MC, Arkless Hybrid MC phono stage, Arkless passive pre, Arkless 50WPC Class A SS power amp, (or) Arkless modded Leak Stereo 20, Modded Kef Reference 105/3's
    ReVox PR99, Studer B62, Ferrograph Series 7, Tandberg TCD440, Hitachi FT-5500MkI, also FT-5500MkII
    Digital: Yamaha CDR-HD1500 (Digital Swiss army knife-CD recorder, player, hard drive, DAC and ADC in one), PC files via 24/96 sound card and SPDIF, modded Philips CD850, modded Philips CD104, modded DPA Little Bit DAC. Sennheiser HD580 cans with Arkless Headphone amp.
    Cables- free interconnects that come with CD players, mains leads from B&Q, dead kettles etc, extension leads from Tesco

I'm Colin.

The trouble is we all say that smaller groups like the Greens stand no chance so we vote Labour, it a shame a coordinated system that we the people have says a enough today we all vote anything except the one we always assume to be in with a chance and as in the past they fuck it up as normal. So lets get organised and vote anything but not the past thieves and crook we always assume should be in power. It our fault vote this bully or his mate that bully, it time we had the power in ourselves to say HEY STOP it's our country ,it's land, it's our money not yours. Now get out, live on the dole, live in the street, sit in your wheel chair, and see us the real people look after you as you do us, what no food or a roof, never mind look in the waste bin.

I'm brian.

Quote Originally Posted by farflungstar View Post
    The benefits system is fucked in the UK - unfortunately the Tories especially have done such a good job convincing people that everyone is a scrounger any talk of paying higher taxes to support those less able is dismissed.

The single most draining outgoing is electricity and gas - I cannot see why those on benefits can't pay a lower rate and rich bastard's pay a higher rate. Why not?
    There is some sort of gov/ energy supplier scheme that helps pensioners on low incomes. For example my mother in law pays next to nothing. Btw many of those rich B s have
    put there money into start up businesses ( many go bust) that employ folk. Really sorry to hear about your plight Colin. best wishes

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by tapid View Post
    There is some sort of gov/ energy supplier scheme that helps pensioners on low incomes. For example my mother in law pays next to nothing. Btw many of those rich B s have
    put there money into start up businesses ( many go bust) that employ folk. Really sorry to hear about your plight Colin. best wishes
    That may be true for pensioners - but I we'll remember living in abject fear of my electricity bill at 40 because it took around 65% of my 70 quid benefit whilst a friend on 175k was paying the same tariff - there's no comparison.

With the highest energy prices in the EU everyone on benefits should receive a vastly reduced tariff - and those with the means pay more. The same goes for passenger transport.

£5 to go to the job centre, the doctors, interviews - from £70 quid is ridiculous. In fact it's impossible - it becomes a choice of food or transport - hence the rise of food banks.
    Technics SP10 mk2
    Jan Allaerts MC 1 Boron mk1 cart
    Miyajima Shilabe cart
    Hashimoto HM-X SUT
    Siggwan (gimballed not unipivot) Cocobola 12"
    Aurorasound Vida LCR Phonostage
    The Truth linestage
    Dave Slagle Autoformer Volume Controller
    Cary 805c SET amps
    Audio Note ANe-SPX speakers
    Townshend Isolda speaker cables
    Cardas Golden Presence interconnects

I'm Shane.

Blaming the Tories for taking away benefits is like blaming a snake for being poisonous. It's what they do, and they will never change. The real evil is the poison dripped daily in the ears of middle England by the Daily Mail, the Express, the Sun and the Mirror. All owned by multi-millionaires who use them to convince us that the whole world is scrounging off the UK, so the Torirs stay in power and they get to pay no tax on their offshore owned fortunes. Get rid of them, tell the people the truth and the Tory voting base would be reduced to the tiny minority who actually benefit from their presence.
    Time flies like an arrow.
    Fruit flies like a banana.

I'm Colin.

Quote Originally Posted by farflungstar View Post
    That may be true for pensioners - but I we'll remember living in abject fear of my electricity bill at 40 because it took around 65% of my 70 quid benefit whilst a friend on 175k was paying the same tariff - there's no comparison.

With the highest energy prices in the EU everyone on benefits should receive a vastly reduced tariff - and those with the means pay more. The same goes for passenger transport.

£5 to go to the job centre, the doctors, interviews - from £70 quid is ridiculous. In fact it's impossible - it becomes a choice of food or transport - hence the rise of food banks.

I was working in Scotland and living in Dalgety Bay, the dole office was in Dunfermline a few miles away, and you have to pay to park I was 14 yrs younger mmm shhh. I was made redundant but because I was there only a few weeks the state only gave me a massive 10p every 14 days, phew I could live. My parking was like 50p for 2hrs just to sign on what a shit system.

In 1988 my life took a steeper nose dive , Inca Tech was closed by me, I was homeless and no work and the state yet again came to the rescue and basically said piss of. I lived in a wreak of a car behind a bill board in Southend on Sea, no loo no wash facilities no food no heating, some of you have seen me I am now 6ft 4in and about 18 stone then I was 8 stone and a bag of bones. Thank God for kind people I did some washing up for Indian and Chinese restaurants and they rewarded me with food and often a place to wash, but this was normally on a Saturday. So all week I smelled like crap and was so hungry and tied, my health suffered and my heart was weaken, and it as got much worse this last F--K up 3 year by "54 51"
    But I am not going to give in to mindless morons trying to control my life with rules that help them and there kind only, it is time we the peoples of earth stopped these criminals, we gave up trees and clubs years ago.

Rant over nothing will change, Trumps bombs might help to fix the world but us dead ones will care not.

I'm Colin.

So in the next 4 days we can change this countries ruling bullies with no brains for there friends and family and mates with the same qualification a BA in ME ME MINE . This must change voting for Fred,s clones is still Fred.
    Think out of the box vote anything except for Fred or is clone, either of them think new.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast