+ Reply to Thread

Thread: good evening

I'm Kenneth.

Default good evening

hello and good evening to all. im a fellow audio lover up here in Canada, British Columbia. My name is Kenneth green and i like to listen loud. as for my taste in music i like everything. from techno to classical the only genre i tend to stay away from is country music. im currently running several pieces. in my main ive got a yamaha mx1000 and for the time being its being fed from a marantz sr5010. beside that ive got a technics sL-10 turntable with the original epc-310mc cartridge(show piece i dint have any records) ive got 3 sets of speakers wired to the mx. set of definitive technology bp8060st speakers/late 70's pair of Kenwood LS-1600 speakers whichvare quite incredible being kenwoods each one weighs 71lbs i believe it is and finally just a set of polk rtia5 speakers. in my shop a luxman r3055 with a set of paradigm 7s and wharfedale denton 2 speakers hooked up to it. anyway nice to be a member and thanks for your time

I'm Geoff.

Hello Kenneth. Welcome to AOS.

I keep away from country music too. I find some embarrassingly awful!

That's an interesting collection of equipment you have, that Technics MC is very nice indeed and a real classic.

If you have future plans for your system, we'd like to hear about them.

There's plenty going on here so join in and chat with the members.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

.... and yet "Kenny Green and the Canucks" would be such a great name for a country and western band!

I'm Kenneth.

haha you know as much as i dislike the country twang and whine you have got a good name there. growing up it was a running joke being "Kenny G"

I'm Kenneth.

plans right now are to get rid of the technics and once ive done that get either a nice pre-amp or dac. wouldnt mind finding some forte 2's

I'm Geoff.

Forte's are well worth tracking down. Sold mine a few years ago. Never quite sure why!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Kenneth.

funny how we do that. absoloutley live a piece of gear and sell in hopes i guess of a superior piece but always regret it. i had some klipsch refrence rf82 ii mark iv. sold them on the hunt to aquiring my definitive technology bp8060st speakers. wish i kept the klipsch

+ Reply to Thread