Default AL B BACK

hi nice forum ,hope to stay for a while

I'm al.

Default hi

think im in the wrong area
    linn and naim man here

I'm Geoff.

Hi Al. Welcome to AOS.

Tell us more. What music do you listen to and what equipment do you use in your Hi-Fi system?

There's plenty going on here, so take a look around and join in the chat.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Hi Al, welcome to the site. Could you put your approx location in to the box provided please as per rules. thanks... hope you enjoy the fora and fauna
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm al.

Default Hi

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Hi Al. Welcome to AOS.

Tell us more. What music do you listen to and what equipment do you use in your Hi-Fi system?

There's plenty going on here, so take a look around and join in the chat.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    look at my avatar and i think ive put on a attachment on a post,anyway linn lp 12/naim preamp,6 x135,2 supercaps,naim tuner,naim cd player and streamer,naim cables,nakamichi,oppo 105,2x rel528 subs,i like to keep every thing simple wish i could sort and tidy all the cables,lolmusic wise, anything at the moment, steven wilson,porcupine tree,max richter and rock music,prevan`s holst suite,really anything,right now zakk wilde,book of shadows
    linn and naim man here

I'm al.

Default for u to glance at for being nosey

look at my avatar and i think ive put on a attachment on a post,anyway linn lp 12/naim preamp,6 x135,2 supercaps,naim 02 tuner,naim cd player and naim streamer, naim headphone amp,naim cables,nakamichi,oppo 105 bluray/sacd/dvda player,2x rel528 subs,phones hd650 and hd600i like to keep every thing simple wish i could sort and tidy all the cables,lol music wise, anything at the moment, steven wilson,porcupine tree,eagles dvda,fleetwood rumours dvda,max richter and rock music,prevan`s holst suite,really anything,right now zakk wilde,book of shadows,RON SMITH Galaxy 17 ariel for naim tuners

man cave

2 pioneer plasmas,sony 4k projector,projector wall panel screen with curtains that open/close to the pearl and dean music, poineer atmos av amp,2 svs subs 7 kef speakers, oppo 205 bluray player,apple tv,android t8v box.popcorn hour server,sound traps to tune the room. multi sat system. in the fridge.stolli,newcastle brown ale and stella,plus loads of bottles of wine as i brew my own,much better than i buy.
    reclining cinama seats

pc room arcam cd and pre and 2 power amps,naim 02 tuner linn kans,t8v4 and bushmaster 2(soon caiman 2)smart tv`s and some sort of hifi system from my upgrade trail along the way in all other rooms with network access,4tb nas box.pioneer n50 streamer,logitec remotes,also seperate mains supply to each hifi/av room

im sure i would of forgotten something,that will do for now

cheers

Al
    Last edited by al b back; 02-06-2017 at 12:35.
    linn and naim man here

+ Reply to Thread