+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yamaha ns1000m

I'm Grant.

I thought they changed the law on that in June of 2014. maybe not, but worth investigating
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, SPOTIFY PREMIUM - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED AND FILTERED.

I'm Mike.

They're scrap, I'll give you 50 for them just to get rid of them for you 😁

I'm jamie.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    No, because they were bought at auction, that doesn't apply.
    yep,auction rules are different to online auctions such as ebay,its buyer beware im sorry to say.
    My System/ Yamaha NS1000M speakers, Townsend Elite rock 2 turntable,,Alphason HR-100S-MCS tonearm,Ortofon Cadenza Black,Decca C4E cartridge ,Sony 700ES Amp,Sony X555ES CD Player, Nakamichi ca5 pre amp ,

I'm jamie.

The courier has just called to confirm Friday, apparently there's an amp and CD player with them, let's hope it's a Yamaha b-2!! Lol
    My System/ Yamaha NS1000M speakers, Townsend Elite rock 2 turntable,,Alphason HR-100S-MCS tonearm,Ortofon Cadenza Black,Decca C4E cartridge ,Sony 700ES Amp,Sony X555ES CD Player, Nakamichi ca5 pre amp ,

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie123 View Post
    The courier has just called to confirm Friday, apparently there's an amp and CD player with them, let's hope it's a Yamaha b-2!! Lol
    Both Amstrad I believe.
    Mr. Tact!

Main system: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/One scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/hefty Japanese DD TT and hefty Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. 4 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. TVC stepped attenuator or valve pre-amp or solid state pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/Two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm Jez.

Beryllium oxide is the dodgy stuff. It's used in electronics as an insulator with superb heat transference properties.

I'm Jez.

To state the bleedin obvious, if they were part of a system that the Yams were with then they are likely to be pretty upmarket

I'm jamie.

I know that's why I'm excited!! Have a look in past masters, auction cock up thread for the photo, you might recognise what they are.

I'm Jez.

I know that's why I'm excited!! Have a look in past masters, auction cock up thread for the photo, you might recognise what they are.
    'fraid not..

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkless Electronics View Post
    Beryllium oxide is the dodgy stuff. It's used in electronics as an insulator with superb heat transference properties.
    As the expert with 40+ agrees with me their must be something in it....
    Main System
    Musical Fidelity E100 Amplifier , Musical Fidelity E50 Tuner , Pioneer PDS 505 Precision CD Player , Pioneer PDS 703 CD Player , Audio Note ANJ/D Speakers Cables Van Del Hul Speaker Cables , Linn Interconnects , Cable Talk , Cambridge Yellow Pacific ,
    Vinyl -
    Rega Planer 2 with Rega Britain Green 250 Tonearm & Upgraded Van Den Hul Oil Bearing & Ortofon Super OM-10

Second System:
    Technics - SU-C909U Pre-Amplifier & SE-A909S Power Amplifier & Technics ST-GT 1000 Tuner & Pioneer PDS 505 Precision player & Thorens TD-125 MK1 Turntable & SME 3009 Series 1 & Shure V15 Type II Cartridge & SME 2000 Plinth & Celestion A compact Speakers , Monster Speaker Cable , Cambridge Audio Atlantic Yellow Interconnects.

Spare Kit
    Quad 33/303 , Creek 6060 , NAD 3020 Original , Cambridge P40 , Linn LK85 Power Amplifier , Luxman 507X , Pioneer SA 6300

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast