+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yamaha ns1000m

I'm Grant.

I thought they changed the law on that in June of 2014. maybe not, but worth investigating
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, SPOTIFY - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Mike.

They're scrap, I'll give you 50 for them just to get rid of them for you 😁

I'm jamie.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    No, because they were bought at auction, that doesn't apply.
    yep,auction rules are different to online auctions such as ebay,its buyer beware im sorry to say.
    My System/ Yamaha NS1000M speakers ,Pioneer PLC-590 turntable,Pioneer PA-5000,Alphason HR-100S-MCS,Zeta tonearms,Denon 103SA Cartridge's,Denon HA-500 Head Amp, John Wood KT88 Valve Amp,Sony 700ES Amp,Sony X555ES CD Player, Nakamichi ca5 pre amp ,

I'm jamie.

The courier has just called to confirm Friday, apparently there's an amp and CD player with them, let's hope it's a Yamaha b-2!! Lol
    My System/ Yamaha NS1000M speakers ,Pioneer PLC-590 turntable,Pioneer PA-5000,Alphason HR-100S-MCS,Zeta tonearms,Denon 103SA Cartridge's,Denon HA-500 Head Amp, John Wood KT88 Valve Amp,Sony 700ES Amp,Sony X555ES CD Player, Nakamichi ca5 pre amp ,

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie123 View Post
    The courier has just called to confirm Friday, apparently there's an amp and CD player with them, let's hope it's a Yamaha b-2!! Lol
    Both Amstrad I believe.

I'm Jez.

Beryllium oxide is the dodgy stuff. It's used in electronics as an insulator with superb heat transference properties.

I'm Jez.

To state the bleedin obvious, if they were part of a system that the Yams were with then they are likely to be pretty upmarket

I'm jamie.

I know that's why I'm excited!! Have a look in past masters, auction cock up thread for the photo, you might recognise what they are.

I'm Jez.

I know that's why I'm excited!! Have a look in past masters, auction cock up thread for the photo, you might recognise what they are.
    'fraid not..

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkless Electronics View Post
    Beryllium oxide is the dodgy stuff. It's used in electronics as an insulator with superb heat transference properties.
    As the expert with 40+ agrees with me their must be something in it....
    Main System
    Musical Fidelity E100 Amplifier & Tannoy 615 MK2 Speakers & Rotel RD-945 Cassette Deck & Cambridge Interconnects & QED Speaker Cable , Arcam Alpha 7SE ,
    Vinyl :
    Rega Planar 2 / RB250 / Ortofon OM Super 10 / VDH Oil Bearing Upgrade / Roksan R Mat

Second System
    Quad 34 Pre Amp FM 4 Tuner & 303 Power Amp & Pioneer PDS 703 Modded & Celestion Ditton 15 Speakers - Turntable Yet Decided on...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast