+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Firestone Audio Spitfire HD DAC usb version with PSU

I'm Thiha.

Default Firestone Audio Spitfire HD DAC usb version with PSU

Hi All

For sale is my Firestone Audio Spitfire HD DAC with dedicated PSU.

Everything in full working condition and in very good (9/10) cosmetic condition.

Please note that there is a very slight hum from the PSU but it has been like that since new and is inaudible unless you are within a couple of feet of the unit.

I've never actually used the usb input, but I've used the coax and optical inputs. Likewise, I've never actually listened to the Dac on its own (I'm pretty sure that there is a standard walwart psu that comes with the unit) but only with the dedicated PSU.

The sound quality is very good indeed, so much so that when I was thinking of upgrading recently to a Rega Dac or Audiolab MDac, I couldn't hear enough of an improvement to warrant the change.

Reason for sale is that I have power amps with xlr connections so I need a Dac that also has xlr connections and this Spitfire model only has coax, optical and usb.

I have all the original packaging and manuals etc.

Looking for £150 plus P&P.

If you'd like more photos, please PM me. This is also on eBay on a Buy it Now sale, but I'm asking less on here as I'd rather this find a new home with an AoS member.

Thanks,

Thiha

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by vintage60; 25-10-2017 at 21:51. Reason: adding photos

I'm Thiha.

Bump

I'm Thiha.

SOLD

+ Reply to Thread