+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: wanted...cheap and decent fully functioning pioneer pd-s cd player

I'm paul.

must say...this for sale/wanted posting seems to have taken on a life and road of its own

I'm Lawrence.

I use a HHB CDR 800 as a transport in my second system, its an upgraded Pioneer elite (copper chassis etc) and I have to say it is very nice.

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by smithie View Post
    lol,wondered when you would chime in.
    the picture quality isnt good enough to see if that mod has been done....i always remember you sleeping fine and snoring your head off whatever was happening dude
    LOL, same here dude... 1010027.jpg (can of worms and glass house I know lol)
    But you can just see that pair of wires and where they stop, should be able to see that area on your 505, if theres another crystal there then its deffo the divider or multiplier mod, not sure what frequency the display clock runs at.
    Modified SB Receiver, SB Touch, GustardX16 DAC, Mitchell Alecto Mk2 Upgraded, DCB1 hot rod with BTFSystems LDR and input board, Club27 Kurt Mk2 with crossover upgrade and Laquor pack, Tannoy XT6F, IPL S2TLK CD3, Pioneer PL550 (thanks Andrew) Various TDA1541 CDP's, too much shit I dont use to list.

I'm paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg View Post
    LOL, same here dude... 1010027.jpg (can of worms and glass house I know lol)
    But you can just see that pair of wires and where they stop, should be able to see that area on your 505, if theres another crystal there then its deffo the divider or multiplier mod, not sure what frequency the display clock runs at.
    lol...that was a good weekend,well what i remember of it

I'm paul.

hi all
    i just wanted to say a BIG public thank you to gordon {gordon steadman}.
    gordon let me have his poorly pioneer pd-s901 for free.helped in so many ways to get it over here to me to and also supplied some interesting fun banter along the way....a total gentleman and star
    once again many thanks gordon,i shall do my best to get the beast up and running again,i can feel another wanted ad coming on to help fulfil that dream
    once again all this proves how awesome this forum is along with the people that use it

regards

paul

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456