+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ClarityCap CMR

I'm Deleted.

No idea I'm afraid - the bass section of the crossover isn't even connected as the bass drivers are driven active from their own amp.
    Account Deleted

I'm Moore.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Adder View Post
    Cool... let us know how you get on too��

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
    ok, as soon as possible, but all depends by my friend

I'm Moore.

Quote Originally Posted by YNWaN View Post
    No idea I'm afraid - the bass section of the crossover isn't even connected as the bass drivers are driven active from their own amp.
    ok, but excluding the bass region the ESA is warmer then mundorf supreme standard, right ?

Bigman80 Guest

I thought the mundorfs were warmer than the ESA. The ESA didnt have quite the "thump" in the bass as the mundorfs tho. What fun!!!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm Moore.

i apologize with you, but to me sound very strange that mundorf are warmer then claritycap: mundorf are great caps but on bright side

I'm matt.

As coupling caps in my Onix oa21 amp (all 4.7uf) - Jantzen z superior were a bit soft but nicely detailed. Mundorf Supreme, detailed but can be bright In the wrong system. I think It's because they are very revealing and not because they are harsh (with 4-pole caps In the power supply they didn't sound bright at all, but the bass was very loose). I sold my Mundorf silver/Gold/Oil because they were a bit dark In the midrange and the highs seemed artificial (possibly caused by the dull midrange).

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TAS View Post
    i apologize with you, but to me sound very strange that mundorf are warmer then claritycap: mundorf are great caps but on bright side
    No need to apologise TA. Every application yields different results!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm Moore.

Quote Originally Posted by fatmarley View Post
    As coupling caps in my Onix oa21 amp (all 4.7uf) - Jantzen z superior were a bit soft but nicely detailed. Mundorf Supreme, detailed but can be bright In the wrong system. I think It's because they are very revealing and not because they are harsh (with 4-pole caps In the power supply they didn't sound bright at all, but the bass was very loose).
    excuse me but i don't understand if in the first part of your message are are referring to mundorf supreme standard or S.G.O.
    ...and when you write that bass was very loose you mean that the bass of mundorf supreme (standard?) are a bit weak then others or is less controlled ?

I sold my Mundorf silver/Gold/Oil because they were a bit dark In the midrange and the highs seemed artificial (possibly caused by the dull midrange).
    please explain artificial: emphasis in high registers and recessed midrange ?

I'm matt.

excuse me but i don't understand if in the first part of your message are are referring to mundorf supreme standard or S.G.O.
    ...and when you write that bass was very loose you mean that the bass of mundorf supreme (standard?) are a bit weak then others or is less controlled ?
    loose bass was caused by 4-pole caps, not any of the film caps. I don't know If It was because I had them attached to flying leads or just how they sound.

emphasis in high registers and recessed midrange ?
    Yes

I'm Moore.

emphasis in high registers and recessed midrange ?
    Yes
    so is exact say that more neutral cap like ESA has more full bodied sound reproducion ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast