+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mills MRA12 or Mundorf M-Resist Supreme?

I'm Deleted.

Capacitors can seem to take a little while to fully form, particularly if very low current is being passed. Not inductors or resistors though and most 'burning in' is either heavily exaggerated or psychosomatic (i.e. It's the listener that is going through the subjective change and not the component).
    Account Deleted

I'm Moore.

thank you guys.

certainly mills mta12 are very high value for money but i hope someone tested and used mundorf m-resist supreme.

danilo Guest

Persistent viewpoints.. Boutique parts make small (some argue No changes) improvements. Certainly nothing comensurate with Coinage expenditure involved

Want a genuine improvement ? improve the Circuit

I'm Moore.

guys, what do you think about mox resistor jantzen and mundorf compared to mills mra12?
    are more different in sound ?

I'm Neil.

Moore, seems to me like you'd like to buy and compare for yourself.

At this sort of level of resistor am doubtful you'll hear anything, as has been mentioned, but at the same time better to listen!
    Mana Acoustics Racks / Bright Star IsoNodes Decoupling >> Allo DigiOne Player >> Pedja Rogic's Audial Model S DAC + Pioneer PL-71 turntable / Vista Audio phono-1 mk II / Denon PCL-5 headshell / Reson Reca >> LFD DLS >> LFD PA2M (SE) >> Royd RR3s.

I'm Moore.

just in these days i compared :
    - mundorf m-resist supreme
    - mills mra12
    - jantzen superes
    - jantzen mox
    - carbon 10 (parallel resistors)

the changes in axb test are very audible.
    I therefore advise you to abandon your skepticism and to try it too: I have followed your advice and you?....

I'm Deleted.

And so.... what were your findings?
    Account Deleted

I'm Moore.

my apologies, but If yomanze and you do not believe that can't be change anything, there is no point in telling my experience, i hope you understand.
    the only thing is try it by yourself, then we could discuss about changes

I'm Deleted.

Default Mills MRA12 or Mundorf M-Resist Supreme?

You asked about whether resistors 'burned in', not whether they had different sonic signatures in the first place. Yomanze commented that he felt there would be little audible difference between resistors, but my comments related to the concept of 'burn in' for resistors. However, if you don't want to share your thoughts then that's fine.
    Account Deleted

I'm Moore.

i'm sorry but in my first message was clear that i'm intrested to sound differences, burn-in is a secondary question infact it isn't in my first message

also i want share my esperiences, sure, but would be better if you try to compare by yourself saome resistors like me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast