+ Reply to Thread

Thread: COLIN WONFOR: Breaking the rules – part #01 of quite a few

I'm Howard.

Default COLIN WONFOR: Breaking the rules – part #01 of quite a few

CW writes:

The title of this article may seem strange to some of you. Let me explain. I want to share DIY tips and related info you’ll you not find anywhere else or, at least, not easily. This series of articles has been prompted by the questions I received and answered I provided during the launch of my DIY kits. http://forms.aweber.com/form/42/907241042.htm

Clearly, quite a few of you out there wanted to do dip your toe into the high-end DIY world - recognising the potential for fun and personal achievement and of course …. GSFPM or in other words, great-sounds-for-peanuts-money. Also clearly, many were nervous having not done this sort of thing before or if they had, far too long ago to remember the outcome. So, this is me with a kindly teacher’s hat on. So class – are you sitting comfortably. Hey, you at the back, yes – you. Pay attention!

Let’s start at the beginning.

My very first solid recollection of making electronic devices was with my Grandfather John William at 12yrs old. He and I made our first valve (tube) radio a single tube device. And I’d made other things like crystal set with my dad Tony but these memories are fading. I do remember being a naughty boy though. That’s because I electrocuted my poor younger brother Andrew at 7yrs old with a 90V battery. Whoops. Not fatally though. He’s still with us, now 57yrs old. He’s has not forgiven me.

Now let’s get started and consider basic things. For some of you, it will be simple and you would have done this during secondary school physics. For others though, what follows here will .....

To read the entire piece, please click http://www.hifianswers.com/2017/05/e...e-test-review/
    Last edited by Neil McCauley; 24-05-2017 at 18:08.
    Well, hello.

I'm Colin.

The above link is not working and you will have to sign up to Hifi Answers.

Also note the link to obtain kits for the SECA is not available on Audiochews anymore sorry.
    Either direct from Hifi Answers or EWA only now.

The reason why is that I got no enquirers via that like and when I tested it it failed to work.

See I told you I hate digital lies.

I'm Howard.

[QUOTE=Colin Wonfor;867524]The above link is not working and you will have to sign up to Hifi Answers.

Also note the link to obtain kits for the SECA is not available on Audiochews anymore sorry.

---//---

Hello all. We just tried that link http://www.hifianswers.com/2017/05/e...e-test-review/ and it is working fine. A glitch, we guess.

• Membership is free.
    • You don't have to log-in unless you access >3 posts in any 24 hours.

Thanks Colin. Best wishes - Neil and the team.
    Well, hello.

I'm Howard.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Wonfor View Post
    The above link is not working and you will have to sign up to Hifi Answers.

The reason why is that I got no enquirers via that like and when I tested it it failed to work.

See I told you I hate digital lies.
    ---//---

Hello all. We just tried that link http://www.hifianswers.com/2017/05/e...e-test-review/ and it is working fine. A glitch, we guess.

• Membership is free.
    • You don't have to log-in unless you access >3 posts in any 24 hours.

Thanks Colin. Best wishes - Neil and the team.[/QUOTE]
    Well, hello.

+ Reply to Thread